Moshi Moshi ^o^;

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Herzeleid

#46 Post by Herzeleid »

Ireland's weather is usually rainy -_- but it's pretty warm now....which is strange :?
Well, I'm going to England in 3 days so I'm hoping it'll still be warm :D

Grey
Veteran

#47 Post by Grey »

It doesn't look like it's gonna let up. Feh it's not the heat I mind but the humidity. And with the window open wasps are constantly flying in, and with it closed I have to have the noisy desk fan on. And I'm still too hot :(

I'd be happy if Englands weather just averaged itself out :roll:

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#48 Post by Sai »

Grey wrote:And with the window open wasps are constantly flying in
Yeah that's what I don't like about having it open too. Already had a huge moth and a wasp come in =\

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#49 Post by Otaku Dash »

Sai wrote:
Otaku Dash wrote:Yeah...i'm busy...but instead of doing those i'm slacking off.....thanks to the heat i'm turning lazy....(Country being invaded by a heat have that causes the temperature to go to 42 ºC in some parts of it... :shock: )
Wouldn't happen to be in England would you? The summers have been getting hot here. We Brits aren't really used to it so were dying!!! =( Hehe. Probably global warming -_- It's nice to see things all sunny and pretty but I can't stand being too hot.... and yes it really does stunt productivity (as if I needed more excuses)
NO...i'm not from England :shock: I'm from a land that no one knew about...at leat a few weeks ago.....

yep...PORTUGAL! (most people are now saying: Portugal!? Where the heck is that? have to check my atlas XD)

Here things are so bad with the heat that lot of fires have been spreading....even the satelite pics from N.A.S.A show large light areas and huge burnt areas in the country....

The other day it was 43º in the shade!! :o yep pretty hot.....

Lillico -> I din't kne someone had my kind of routine....i don't fell bad now :D :P But seriouslly...i have to draw something or my low drawing skillz will get worse.....(been way to busy with manga and anime like games-> translation: waiting for Sudeki to come..... :roll: :oops: )
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#50 Post by mikey »

Otaku Dash wrote:yep...PORTUGAL! (most people are now saying: Portugal!? Where the heck is that? have to check my atlas XD)
Nah, not really... not since EURO2004...

I also like central European weather - I mean you got winter and all those seasons - unlike Toronto where I lived for a while - spring and fall (autumn, you English guys :D ) were way too short... :( I don't have photos from Bratislava on me right now, but you can check out the city at http://www.bratislava.sk/mesto/directory.html I live in the centre around where the last 2 pictures are from, it's a nice place to be.

*** thinks.... this has gone WAY off topic... ***

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#51 Post by Lillico »

everyone is from somewhere else but everyone speaks perfect english ;_; I should use some of my southern Mississippi slang, ya'll. :lol:

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#52 Post by Lillico »

mikey wrote:
Otaku Dash wrote:yep...PORTUGAL! (most people are now saying: Portugal!? Where the heck is that? have to check my atlas XD)

I also like central European weather - I mean you got winter and all those seasons - unlike Toronto where I lived for a while - spring and fall (autumn, you English guys :D ) were way too short... :( I don't have photos from Bratislava on me right now, but you can check out the city at http://www.bratislava.sk/mesto/directory.html I live in the centre around where the last 2 pictures are from, it's a nice place to be.

*** thinks.... this has gone WAY off topic... ***
O_o that place looks incredible... I wonder if theres any sites I can find that shows off how tacky it is where I live. O_o
http://www.oceansprings-ms.com/ wooopdedo!

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#53 Post by Sai »

mikey wrote:
Agreed. I was holidaying in France when that particular match finished too and it was pretty crazy around the Arc de Triomphe (I bet I spelt that wrong) with Portugese team fans celebrating by parading in their cars, honking horns, throwing fireworks, shouting, waving flags and so on O_o (it was my first witnessing of a football crazed crowd.... I'm not into football) Then they were all on the news and stuff...

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#54 Post by Lillico »

-_-;; Baka Gaia...
I just re-open my shop and then
the server goes down all day ;_;
what luck...
what a waist of a new icon. . .;_;

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#55 Post by rioka »

omg, I got dibs on Link!! XD

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#56 Post by Sai »

Those toys are extremely cute. I think the Sora one would be my favourite.