Prince Maker - Braveness

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
redfang

Re: Prince Maker - Braveness

#16 Post by redfang »

Arelune wrote:
redfang wrote:Well I did mind because I didn't got Ares XD and I did got 2 legacy land scenes with him in one of them he confessed and my brother said yes,then I have prayed endlessly to the godess she's probably rich thanks to me he also won the beauty contest I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
That's certainly odd. Maybe Ares doesn't like farmers? :/ Or maybe at the end some stats weren't high enough? How about restarting your last save and raise different stats than before?
You didn't end up with anyone else right? Else that would be the problem.
The farm owner is creeeeepy she is some kind of old cat lady?? but if your brother is charming enough she hits on him :? and once she said she would only be nice to hot guys since then my brother never worked at that farm again.
Eh? Now I'm happy he never worked there. :lol: Must have been awkward.
I think I know what went wrong with Ares I think I romanced him a little too late or something,because I tried again from the start but this time I went for Dean and I got him(he is so tsundere btw :D ) and my brother became a prime minister,again not quite what I was expecting but better than what I wanted this time I was actually proud XD(espacially because I managed to get 999 in all stats except etiquette)

It sure was awkward I almost felt sorry for making him work there,but he managed to handle it pretty well so I wasn't worried just annoyed.

Arelune
Regular

#17 Post by Arelune »

That's great. Tsundere huh? I think I know who I'm going for in my next playthrough. :D Too bad I don't have time atm.

If you're interested, or anyone else, I could post the small ending pic of Ares. No spoilers.

redfang

#18 Post by redfang »

Yes,post it please! :) I don't mind the spoilers because I finally got my Ares ending,it was so cute :D

Dean is kinda mean to the brother the firsts meetings,but he is worth it,I loved his confession.
(It'd be nice to have an ending walktrough because I really want my warrior brother)

Arelune
Regular

#19 Post by Arelune »

redfang wrote:Yes,post it please! :) I don't mind the spoilers because I finally got my Ares ending,it was so cute :D
Oh, but you already have it now?
I just meant this picture. It's not really that spectacular, but I do like how Ares is pulling his tie.
http://www.use.com/images/s_3/1000931c7e752cd64e2a.jpg
(It'd be nice to have an ending walktrough because I really want my warrior brother)
Well...I found this. It doesn't really look that handy though. Good luck with it. :)

redfang

#20 Post by redfang »

Arelune wrote:
redfang wrote:Yes,post it please! :) I don't mind the spoilers because I finally got my Ares ending,it was so cute :D
Oh, but you already have it now?
I just meant this picture. It's not really that spectacular, but I do like how Ares is pulling his tie.
http://www.use.com/images/s_3/1000931c7e752cd64e2a.jpg
Well...I found this. It doesn't really look that handy though. Good luck with it. :)
this is perfect actually,thank you,I had no idea I could get a shinigami ending,forget the warrior I found a new objetive and it seems we can get together with Dean too from what I understand...interesting...

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#21 Post by ririruetoo »

I'm having some trouble. It says in the walkthrough, that to raise your brothers affection with the obtainables, you have to visit the love goddess in the Forest. What forest are they talking about? Because I haven't been able to find her...
ImageImageImage

Anarchy
Veteran
Projects: Fairy Tales of Innocent Children

#22 Post by Anarchy »

Try adventuring more.

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#23 Post by ririruetoo »

(-_______-;) Thank you Anarchy for that fine tip!
ImageImageImage

10kNing
Regular
Projects: Revenance (RPG), Mad-Love (GxB, on hold)

#24 Post by 10kNing »

The love goddess is at the God's Forest adventuring place but you need to get past the beauty goddess first. The forest is really linear, so there's no way you'll get lost~ And you can visit the love goddess several times during one trip by going west one square then back east. If your little boy's only level 1, I recommend forging a sword with three of the stones you get at the beginning, equipping it, and then spamming its special move, works like a charm.

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#25 Post by ririruetoo »

Thank you very much 10kNing! I just finished the game, and he ended up with no one, so hopefully this will help. (^_^)
ImageImageImage

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#26 Post by ririruetoo »

Hmm...Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I went through all the area of the God Forest, but I couldn't find any goddess...
ImageImageImage

redfang

#27 Post by redfang »

ririruetoo wrote:Hmm...Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I went through all the area of the God Forest, but I couldn't find any goddess...
That's because there's some stat requeriments,to meet the love godess I'd suggest that you get your endurance and dignity around 300 or more and some arts might help, you don't nesesarily need to fight the beauty godess to meet her and make sure to have a lot of money,she charges you 200 gold for everytime you raise someone's afection points and just one time then you'll have to enter the area she is in again to keep raising affection points,she is in a dead end on the forest.

sapiboonggames
Veteran
Completed: I Love You, Brother [BxB]

#28 Post by sapiboonggames »

Played it. Very good for a free game, I aimed for Dean in my last playthrough :D
I think the art looks really great
Visit my website: http://www.sapiboong.com

Kaiyume
Regular

#29 Post by Kaiyume »

This game was fun and relatively well-made, but... I felt kind of annoyed afterward. Playing through it was time consuming, and for some reason I ended up getting some pretty lame endings every time, haha. The gameplay was enjoyable, but I had to use the guide to try and figure out how to unlock the storyline (which I still didn't unlock in the end). I just don't think I can take any more stat-raising for a while. XD

Maybe I was aiming too high, though. I tried to make my little brother into a king of some sort but I ended up with a failed politician.

lemuel
Regular
Projects: What is Life When the Golden is Gone?

#30 Post by lemuel »

I am glad that this has been done.