Character Artist Available

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Fungii
Veteran
Completed: Home's Embrace
Projects: Royality TV
Tumblr: fungiidraws
itch: fungii

Character Artist Available

#1 Post by Fungii »

Hi there! I've just started up a project of my own, but since we're far off of the actual production stage right now, I wanna get some practice in there for anyone else who wants some character art for their project!

You can see some samples of my work here and here. Or to get right to the point:
vanilla.jpg
Don't be put off by the abundance of chibi styled things I've been doing recently, I've been going kind of lax with drawing since summer break started for me, haha.
I also have multiple styles available, from chibi to, er, 'normal' and somewhere between the two.

I might be able to do some CG shots if that's what you require, but I'd rather not do any adult cg and if you'd like me to do CG work I am gonna ask for some payment; say around £10 per CG. I know that can sound like a lot but CGs would take me a lot more time than character sprites.

Anyway, yeah, that's my work up there. If you're interested just reply here or send me a PM.
Last edited by Fungii on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Character Artist Available

#2 Post by CheeryMoya »

So aside from CG art, you'll work for free? I have a few projects laying about, but I don't know if they'll be up your alley. They're kinda... pseudo-philosophical and derpy? Either way your art me gusta :3

Fungii
Veteran

#3 Post by Fungii »

CheeryMoya wrote:So aside from CG art, you'll work for free? I have a few projects laying about, but I don't know if they'll be up your alley. They're kinda... pseudo-philosophical and derpy? Either way your art me gusta :3
Pretty much, unless there's like....234987238947 characters. And so long as you're fine with just expressions changing rather than whole body actions.

Don't worry about theme! I just want to help people looking for, well, help. I'll only be taking up one person at a time though, just so I don't end up floundering around with a million people and no time. I like to think I'm easy to work with, and I'm alright with making last minute changes in design etc.

Also, TY, I'm glad you like it :)

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by CheeryMoya »

Hm... I'll PM you with two projects I got on hand.

Fungii
Veteran

#5 Post by Fungii »

CheeryMoya wrote:Hm... I'll PM you with two projects I got on hand.
Look forward to it!

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Victoria Jennings »

Excuse me, are you still available? My project hasn't gotten off of the ground yet, but I really need to find a good artist that I can afford, so this post is a godsend to me. I can send you more details if it's an option for you (and I will probably find some way to compensate you as well, so there's that).

Thank you very much.

Fungii
Veteran

#7 Post by Fungii »

Victoria Jennings wrote:Excuse me, are you still available? My project hasn't gotten off of the ground yet, but I really need to find a good artist that I can afford, so this post is a godsend to me. I can send you more details if it's an option for you (and I will probably find some way to compensate you as well, so there's that).

Thank you very much.
Hmm, I am currently involved in another project, but if all you need is a few character sprites I might be able to help. Send me more info via PM and I'll see what I can do.

wakagana
Veteran
Projects: Flash Q
Organization: Team Bread

#8 Post by wakagana »

Fungii, I approve of your unique style. Keep it up =) I'll keep you in mind if I ever need something cute later on for other projects.

Hiddlestoners
Regular
Completed: Thinking Of You [KN]
Projects: PERPLEXITY [Mystery VN], simplicity [KN,Fluff,GxB,BxG]

#9 Post by Hiddlestoners »

Is this still open or am I too late? D;

Fungii
Veteran

#10 Post by Fungii »

wakagana wrote:Fungii, I approve of your unique style. Keep it up =) I'll keep you in mind if I ever need something cute later on for other projects.
Thanks so much!
Hiddlestoners wrote:Is this still open or am I too late? D;
All depends on the workload, feel free to shoot me a PM with more details and I might be able to manage.