Cameo Appearance! Support Only

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Crocosquirrel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Academy Daze
Organization: Polymorphic Games

Re: We want your character to have Cameo Apperance!

#16 Post by Crocosquirrel »

If you would like an Academy Daze character, you're welcome to one or two. Just let me know who you want, and I'll get you additional details. My blog is in my sig, and there's a post in there with a vague rundown of the sorts of people they are. Some have taken some changes, though. Mitsuki is much cooler now than she was originally.
I'm going to get off my soap-box now, and let you get back to your day.

Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness ;)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#17 Post by azureXtwilight »

Minor, huh...? I'd like Mike/Michelle from ReSet appears~:3

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=14629

eileen
Veteran
Projects: Akiba Z and Passion Sync
Organization: Aphrodisia/Beautiful Starr

#18 Post by eileen »

@Darkspartan: Sure! I will check it when I have time and send you a pm. Scratch that I will have Mitsuki in. P: I'm guessing minor right?

@ Azure: You want both or one of them? XD I will add you to minor section.
Last edited by eileen on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#19 Post by MusicaFate »

Hey! I'm willing to offer Kairin to you~~

Kairin is basically a magical girl...well a white mage. She transforms into an alter ego when she feels scared or when she has her whip and uses it. /shot.
Anyways, Kairin is an orphan who was found by a witch which she calls her beloved mommy. Despite being a witch and stuff, her mother was able to teach Kairin the basics of magic. (Kairin can't learn any magic except white magic. The witch knew that Kairin was a white mage from the start.)
So when Kairin was about (i dunno like 5) she was enrolled into a magic school...This is where her problems started. Because she wasn't an elemental or do any black magic, she was always teased and bullied. The bullies would always use their magic to tease her and make her feel inferior to them. She had one friend and his name was Paul and he taught her that you don't need magic to stand up for yourself. He was this scientist dude who went against the notion of magic and studied science instead. (and blah blah) So one day Paul leaves to become a scientist and to get out of the magical town and Kairin is left alone to fed off for herself.
She gets found by another dude and he takes her on an adventure. ~

Hobbies - Cooking, cleaning, sending letters back to her mommy about her travels, reading yaoi, talking to a special person through a magical plate
Abilities - Healing, identifying the weakness of an enemy, giving buffs to her fellow allies
Personality - Cheerful and motherly at the same time (however she can be a bit childish). Kairin knows that she is a kid, but has compassion for others, thus she assumes a more motherly role. At first she seems shy, but that is because of her inferiority complex.
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

eileen
Veteran

Re:

#20 Post by eileen »

MusicaFate wrote:Hey! I'm willing to offer Kairin to you~~

Kairin is basically a magical girl...well a white mage. She transforms into an alter ego when she feels scared or when she has her whip and uses it. /shot.
Anyways, Kairin is an orphan who was found by a witch which she calls her beloved mommy. Despite being a witch and stuff, her mother was able to teach Kairin the basics of magic. (Kairin can't learn any magic except white magic. The witch knew that Kairin was a white mage from the start.)
So when Kairin was about (i dunno like 5) she was enrolled into a magic school...This is where her problems started. Because she wasn't an elemental or do any black magic, she was always teased and bullied. The bullies would always use their magic to tease her and make her feel inferior to them. She had one friend and his name was Paul and he taught her that you don't need magic to stand up for yourself. He was this scientist dude who went against the notion of magic and studied science instead. (and blah blah) So one day Paul leaves to become a scientist and to get out of the magical town and Kairin is left alone to fed off for herself.
She gets found by another dude and he takes her on an adventure. ~

Hobbies - Cooking, cleaning, sending letters back to her mommy about her travels, reading yaoi, talking to a special person through a magical plate
Abilities - Healing, identifying the weakness of an enemy, giving buffs to her fellow allies
Personality - Cheerful and motherly at the same time (however she can be a bit childish). Kairin knows that she is a kid, but has compassion for others, thus she assumes a more motherly role. At first she seems shy, but that is because of her inferiority complex.
Oh hey! We will be happy to take Kairin! Thanks for giving the information! It will help alot! I will add you to the list!

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#21 Post by MusicaFate »

:D if you need more info please PM me~
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

eileen
Veteran

#22 Post by eileen »

If you can send me snip-bit of the script that shows your character personality wise then that would be great in pm!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Cameo Appearance! Minor Character Closed

#23 Post by azureXtwilight »

Her name is Michelle Vinson, but is called Mike every day by Gerald, the person she has a crush on. She gets mad if anyone else calls her that. She is a demon-hunter/self-proclaimed detective who is also a spoiled rich brat. Has an unusually high sense of justice, also messy, talk like a hobo most of the time, but her intelligence is superb :3 Is overly possessive of Gerald.

You can pick whichever clothes she has:

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

Re: Cameo Appearance! Minor Character 1 spot

#24 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Still open? :) Would one of my characters from Withering Blossoms do?

jeje
Regular

#25 Post by jeje »

Still open? I want to offer my character owo

eileen
Veteran

#26 Post by eileen »

I'm still open! :lol: I have one spot for minor though sadly :cry: If one of you want to do a support and minor then that would be grand! Just put details about your character here or pm. :mrgreen: