Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

#916 Post by michi 18 »

Well that would be fine as long as its not dead anymore .
Maybe when Kirroha and Lumen are free also you ,you can just modify it or make a new version where in there are additional endings.
(Just dreaming)
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#917 Post by Hijiri »

michi 18 wrote:dude, I feel your pain.
When she announced that this was dead ,It's as if a million bolts of lightning striked through me and a million me started running like crazy on my mind .
Cain0425 wrote:yup that what it means but i still happy that it not dead it really hurt me when they say the story was going to be dead and that all i was really sad about.
For the love of-...90% of the stuff here will never see the light of day, I see no reason why this is any different? There's no need to act like the end is nigh just because the author wants to move from one audience to another.
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

michi 18
Veteran

#918 Post by michi 18 »

Hehe. It was just a crazy reaction.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#919 Post by azureXtwilight »

And the people-pleaser sense in me has put me into doom again, due to all the negative comments on people that I changed to do other games have made me feel guilty. Ah well, I'll finish this on a pretty minimum amount of CGs, as long as this series get finished.

michi 18
Veteran

#920 Post by michi 18 »

Well, Im sorryif my Im one of those commenters .I dont think of my comments that way . I just want to somehow encourage you to finish it.

I dont think you were changing routes you were just lacking of maybe inspiration to pursue this that's why you want something new for a change.

I understand that.

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#921 Post by Cain0425 »

i did say any thing bad what so bad about me saying i love azureXtwilight storys and that made me sad not getting see the end of a story even if azureXtwilight storys are not otome game i still love the way she make storys i been fan from first time she ever made a story online and i will still be here fan even if she never make any more otome game that how much i love her story telling and her art work.

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#922 Post by Omnificent »

I'll say to you what I said to teacup, I think it's admirable and good that you're choosing to focus on the projects you enjoy/most want to complete rather than risking burnout working on a series you're feeling stale on. It's also good that you're expanding your horizons as a creator and being honest with your fans about your feelings on the matter. I think that in time, people will come to appreciate your new projects just as much as your old ones, so don't look back.
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Navian101

#923 Post by Navian101 »

Yay! Can't wait for this game! You go Azure! I love your other Fantasia games and I'm glad that Shea gets reincarnated as he and Cain are my favourite characters! Which brings me to- what happened to Cain, Valen, Cheryl and Oswald?! I hope we'll get to see them! Keep up the good work! And good luck! With both Momento of Grand Finale and Crimson War!

Navian101

#924 Post by Navian101 »

Just finished your demo and I must say I really really REALLY love it! I love the vibes from the guys characters right from the off... those that don't like each other- you KNOW that they don't like each other and I like how you get to see a different side to them when with Lenarche as opposed to when they are with each other, which gives the feel that they really 'exist' rather than them just being 2d... And I LOVE the fact that Thanos actually gets to play a larger part this time round.

As for the teasers that you threw at us at the end of the demo... it looks really cool! I especially like the idea of a 'traitor'... I think that it would be cool to have a traitor route in each of the boys' endings (I realise this means more work for you but ... humour me for a second, please!) From what I've seen in the demo and the lil' tidbits you throw at us at the end... any of them has the potential to be a traitor... including Fir and Lenarche! I mean she IS 'in league' with Thanos after all... just a thought... and in that way, you don't necessarily have to have the SAME traitor each and every time you play the game (depending on the route you play and the interactions you have). And I don't mean that ALL of them HAVE to be a traitor, just that they all COULD be one...

I love the fact that you are going with a turn-based rpg battle idea! Especially since you can build up your stats not only from battle but from items as well, which just adds to the excellence of this game in my eyes as I'm an avid RPGer! As for missions, maybe you could have a situation where Lenarche and one of the guys (or Fir) ends up in a situation where they are alone and far from the Guild (maybe they get separated from the rest of their group) and Lenarche learns more about the said person and why they are the way they are... (another stupid idea, I know...:P) You could also go more into the various rivalries and show us WHY the situations between the various characters are as they are.

Finally, I must say that I've played both Realm of Thanos and Requiem of the Abyss and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them! My favourite characters by far are Cain and Shea and I'm really glad that Shea makes a reappearance! Keep up the good work, Azure and co!

VerdeICe
Regular

#925 Post by VerdeICe »

Wow. Zephyr Vanguardion look a lot like Sync from Tales of the Abyss.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#926 Post by azureXtwilight »

Somewhere before I wrote about getting inspired by his design... XD But it's pages and pages ago.

Ashmina

#927 Post by Ashmina »

When are you going to finish it!? i sooo wanna play it :)

TheOneTwo
Regular

#928 Post by TheOneTwo »

Can't wait for this! :D

Fire Fist Ace

#929 Post by Fire Fist Ace »

Can you upload it to other than 4shared?

I cant download from there! *sob*

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#930 Post by azureXtwilight »

Guys, again, the title is still on hiatus. I don't know when or how I will finish it, but please don't ask me about it at the time being. I am curently taking a break from doing GxB VNs and is taking commissions to support the little scholarship I have so meanwhile I'm doing short episodic ones maybe. The old demo is already deleted by the way.