[insert title here][Nano2013][BXG][Romcom, Parody]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
thekobester11
Regular
Completed: none >.<
Projects: experimenting renpy as of this moment

[insert title here][Nano2013][BXG][Romcom, Parody]

#1 Post by thekobester11 »

Hello! This is actually the first time I'm making a VN >.<
I'm very nervous! I decided to do a BXG since it's quite few here ^^;

Anyways, no title yet. I don't have anything on my mind right now but I'm thinking of a ridiculously generic long title (to parody the long-titled nonsense we see nowadays)

I'll give the synopsis some other time.

CHARACTERS:
(Adult version , kiddie version. You won't see him anyways...)
Kazuhito Mamoru - Main protag of the game. self-proclaimed "main character" of the story.

Mikawa Kazato - Kazuhito labels him as the "useless perverted best friend", he is actually the opposite. He helps Kazuhito when in times of need and currently the vice president of the student council.

Mazui - Self-proclaimed best friend of Kazuhito. And the info-man of the bunch.

Akito - more on this later.

GIRLS:

(Shiina and Yuuko, respectively)NOT FINAL

Shiina blahblah - Kazuhito proclaims her as the "main heroine" She is the student Council president and the idol of tokwa high. What everyone doesn't know is its just a facade. She's based on Fujisaki Shiori of Tokimemo.

Yuuko blahblah - The secretary of the student council. She's best friends with Shiina. Kazuhito is not in good terms with her.

SYSTEM:
There's no bad ending in the game well unless you haven't conquered any girls in the game... This game is actually a parody of bishoujo and other VN'S.

CREDITS:
me and my mentor, Kato (thanks dude!)

Progress:
Writing: 0% (back to rewriting)
Codes: nada
Art: 20%
anything else: nadaa
Last edited by thekobester11 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dangertyde
Regular
Projects: Anatidae

Re: [insert title here][Nano2013][BXG][Romcom, Parody]

#2 Post by Dangertyde »

Yayyy, it's great seeing others besides myself making their first VN for the NaNoReMo. Good for you, mahn! I like your art style, and the gameplay mechanic looks pretty interesting. I look forward to seeing what types of humor you plan on bringing to the table. Keep up the good work! :D

thekobester11
Regular
Completed: none >.<
Projects: experimenting renpy as of this moment

#3 Post by thekobester11 »

Dangertyde wrote:Yayyy, it's great seeing others besides myself making their first VN for the NaNoReMo. Good for you, mahn! I like your art style, and the gameplay mechanic looks pretty interesting. I look forward to seeing what types of humor you plan on bringing to the table. Keep up the good work! :D
Thanks! Yeah, I'm really nervous about it >.<
Since I don't know how to do the GUI, I mean I know how to make one but I don't know how to code it...
Me too, can't wait to see what Anatidae looks like.

Well, Good luck to us!!

(there's a different art style for each girl)

Dangertyde
Regular
Projects: Anatidae

#4 Post by Dangertyde »

thekobester11 wrote:
Dangertyde wrote:Yayyy, it's great seeing others besides myself making their first VN for the NaNoReMo. Good for you, mahn! I like your art style, and the gameplay mechanic looks pretty interesting. I look forward to seeing what types of humor you plan on bringing to the table. Keep up the good work! :D
Thanks! Yeah, I'm really nervous about it >.<
Since I don't know how to do the GUI, I mean I know how to make one but I don't know how to code it...
Me too, can't wait to see what Anatidae looks like.

Well, Good luck to us!!

(there's a different art style for each girl)
Heh, I hear ya, dude. Coding can be incredibly intimidating and a challenge first going into it, but like everything it gets easier the more you work with it. I would be so lost without these forums, and all the advice people give, ahaha.
Different art style for each girl? I'm intrigued! Are you thinking of doing a sort of exaggeration of styles in the artwork, or is it mostly an experimental type of thing?

No worries though, I know we can do it, so long as the momentum keeps going! Just don't give up. :D