Utawarerumono and Farland Symphony trainer

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Moon20
Regular

Utawarerumono and Farland Symphony trainer

#1 Post by Moon20 »

Does somebody know where I can find trainer for Utawarermono and Farland Symphony? Or somebody can please explaine how to use Hex Editor for Utawarermono and Farland Symphony?

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Utawarerumono and Farland Symphony trainer

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

Here's the opening video for Farland Symphony. And as far as I can tell, this is the opening video for the PC version of Utawarerumono. If you're looking for promotional trailers or something else, please say so.

Why are you looking for a hex editor? Are you trying to modify Farland Symphony or Utawarerumono? Do you want to translate them into another language? As you may already know, Mirror Moon is the group that translated both games into English, and they still offer patches on their site. I don't know how open they are with *how* they translated the games. Look around their forums, and send a polite email or two if it's appropriate. Perhaps they can help you.

Moon20
Regular

#3 Post by Moon20 »

No I have Hex editor but I have problem to use Hex editor to get more money in Farland Symphony. And I meant trainer not trailer, A trainer is a cheat tool so you can use to get more HP,MP and money and raise some status as well.

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#4 Post by gekiganwing »

There are some discussions on Mirrormoon's forums about using a hex editor with Farland Symphony, so I recommend asking there. I'm not familiar with this topic.

I found a topic for an Utawarerumono trainer, but both file links were dead. Hopefully it's archived somewhere else. Again, I recommend asking on their board. Sorry to let you down.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#5 Post by LVUER »

Have you try using software like cheatengine and hack it yourself? Old games like those should be relatively easier to hack.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Moon20
Regular

#6 Post by Moon20 »

Well i can try to hack these game myself with to use cheat engine, thank you for hjelp LVUER and gekiganwing