Who's playing Diablo3 instead of working on their game?

For the rest of your otaku life.
kuroi
Regular

Who's playing Diablo3 instead of working on their game?

#1 Post by kuroi »

Lately Diablo 3 is my favorite thing to play instead of working on my VN like I really should be.
Does anyone else in the community play D3? If so, I'd love to play with some of you guys~ I'm Kuroi#1708 if anyone would like to add me or you can just post your name here and I'll add you~
President, Planner, and Programmer for Kuroi Games!

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Who's playing Diablo3 instead of working on their game?

#2 Post by Lishy »

I'm playing Guild Wars 2. Just got my Volcanus too!
-

Viniciuskk
Regular
Projects: Spring Breeze
Organization: Homeroom Interactive

Re: Who's playing Diablo3 instead of working on their game?

#3 Post by Viniciuskk »

Ah... I don't like Diablo. It's overall a bad game. The story is good and all, but it's basically... "Hold your click, kill, sell loot."

On later difficulties it's "Click, hold, kill, die 999 times due to being one shot'ed by anything, sell loot."

"Difficulty" isn't measured on how much damage something does nor how much health it has, but more based on skills the boss has. I know the elite mobs have one more skill each difficulty, but hey, giving them instant kill skils is pretty much stupid.

Unless you want to put tons of defence and health to survive like... 5 hits, but then, you will take ages to actually kill anything.

I like the butcher's boss battle though. Gotta dodge some stuff here and there.

-----

I play TERA and Gw2. Honestly, TERA has much more potential than GW. The PvE is good. I love tanking. Can't say anything about PvP though, never experienced it. Takes ages to level up T.T

GW2 surely has MUCH more role playing, it's story is better and the game feels like an actual world, but then, again, boss battles are lame. Even before it has 90% of it's max health, you already know everything it does and you just repeat everything over and over for 20 minutes until it dies. At least, in TERA, the BAM / boss enters in Enrage, so unless you barely have any ping, sometimes you gotta run to replenish the block meter.