Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
melodym3
Regular
Projects: TBD murder mystery vn
Organization: Los Muertos

Re: Guestbook

#2956 Post by melodym3 »

Name: Melody
Website: http://melody-moore.com (portfolio) http://pepdraws.tumblr.com/ (sketch blog)
Sample Illustration:

Mikiri

#2957 Post by Mikiri »

Name: Mikiri
Comments about Lemma: I'm new to this site, so I don't really have much to say. But I have to say, that I love this webpage :)

Rori

#2958 Post by Rori »

Name: Rori
Site: The Moon Landing Site!
Comments: I just woke up!
Other: I MAKE PRUTTY THANGS

Papuru
Projects: Shinjite [visual novel]

#2959 Post by Papuru »

Name: Papuru

Sitraxis on DA linked this place to me as I'm looking for people that want to help with my visual novel project. :3 *waves awkwardly at everyone*

AquaEG
Regular
Projects: Fateful Encounters
Organization: At the moment, niches are not my forte.

#2960 Post by AquaEG »

Um, hello! xD

Name: I'm AquaEG but you guys can call me Aqua! I picked that cause...Agua sounded too weird. :lol:
Location: I live in the Caribbean right now, but I was born in India. I can understand lots of different languages from there, (and English (duh)) xD but I don't think that would help that much in a VN game...
Website: Hm...I don't have one. Not even a blog or anything... :? (I'm really anti-social xD) Oh wait! What about-...no I never use that anymore. Wait-! Naw, not that...*racks head* Forget it. Moving on.

I've actually posted before in the forums, but had to leave a while cause of school and all that. But so far, I'm honestly awestruck at the talent you guys have. I've browsed so much VN's and played so much VN's from this site! And they were so diverse and just plain awesome. I suppose that's just reminiscent of the community as a whole. :D I'm not sucking up...I honestly look up to a lot of you guys.

'Bout me, well, I love books and writing stories and things like that and I also love art, especially anime, so I kind of realized my only safe haven was a VN community! The thing is, most of my art is traditional and I'm really trying hard to get good at digital, but it might take a while. Regardless, I'm working on this otome VN called "Fateful Encounters" that I won't mention again till I get some CG's done at the least.

OH MY GOSH, I STAND CORRECTED. :shock: I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL. Just talked on and on...
Bye? :roll:

Nido

#2961 Post by Nido »

Name: Nido, comes from Nidoking. =P
Comments about Lemma: I came here after recommendations of where to learn renpy, so I hope that while I'm reading and practicing and stuff, I may get a hand or two when asking for nuubie helpz 8D

I'm ok at writing stuff, but I'm useless at drawing, so... but first things first and that's why I'm here, I may convince a friend to draw later if needed the case xP

I'm fluent at Spanish and English, plus basic Portuguese (mostly communicational skills. I had to choose an extra language to study at university, and Portuguese was the only logical choice out of that, French and Italian. I mean, we have Brazil as our neighbours and I've already been there, so...). I want to study Japanese (and I know it's far, shh!), but my applications are getting rejected by the only school in the region because I have "no one inside the school to recommend you". I'm still insisting tough. I really need to move outta here, it's a boring town v.v Good thing is this town is peaceful, uneventful but peaceful compared to the rest of this rotten place x3

Umm, well, I'm almost 28 and I work everyday because I'm a Journalist. I know I'd have free weekends, but I like I like sports, especially Football (or "Soccer" for the ones that called it that way) and I'm happy to cover them, and that only happens at weekends at local level. Funny thing is that I don't practice any sports, tough Martial Arts are close enough, ne? >< Of course, my main hobby relates to manga, anime, VN and those stuff, not restricted to only Japanese things, but mostly from there. Music is also an everyday thing, as Games, I can't live without them, from consoles things to tabletop rpgs 8D And, ummm, I don't know what else, or I do know, but this is turning out long and boring QQ

So see you around~

johnnyl7

#2962 Post by johnnyl7 »

Name: Johnny
Portfolio:
http://jlinart.com

My published games on Google Play, Win8 Store.

Web:

http://jlinart.com/game/

thx

XDarkinfinityX
Completed: None
Projects: Demon {-} , Mini Maiden.
IRC Nick: Very Inanimate Object

#2963 Post by XDarkinfinityX »

I just saw this after several months of being a member -_-
Also ive had no idea what to write here :3
My name is Corin from America, and the state of Iowa.
I love the fact that this place exists, it gives everyone interested in visual novels a chance to learn about them, and maybe make their own.
I don't have a website, im not good enough yet...
I hate and love them, but bleh.
-_-
I want to create a world, filled with wonderful characters and a wonderous locations :3

IaMe
Regular

#2964 Post by IaMe »

Hello World, IaMe.
so after many months (maybe a year) I've finally worked up the courage to post here, Yay for me.
About Me:
I am currently working on an otome game called Falling Hearts, Learning Japanese (slowly) and generally living life, I am a proud Australian and a huge fan of Japan. I don't have a website, my life's not interesting enough to share.
anyway that's all I have to say, so stay happy

WeAreMuesli
Completed: CAVE! CAVE! DEUS VIDET. (episode 0)

#2965 Post by WeAreMuesli »

Hello everybody, we are We Are Müesli from Milan, Italy.
We are a creative tag team composed of Claudia (graphic) and Matteo (words).
As for occupations, Claudia is a graphic and visual designer, Matteo is a copy and TV writer.
We Are Müesli is our personal project and our collective identity we adopted for making odd things such as: a counter-narrative series of posters dedicated to the imaginary icon of all the exploited workers a.k.a. "Steve Workers", a one-year lasting obsessive tumblelog about 9/11 named "365.911", an illustration series of alternative posters of movies featuring German actor Klaus Kinski and more stuff you can find on http://cargocollective.com/wearemuesli
Despite being non-game designers, in 2013 we started working thanks to Ren'Py's superpowers on our very first visual novel "CAVE! CAVE! DEUS VIDET.", which has been selected as 1 of the 6 finalists of international Bosch Art Game competition about a game inspired by the works of Dutch painter Jheronimus Bosch. We've just completed and uploaded online Episode 0 of CAVE! CAVE!, which will be featured next October in 's-Hertogenbosch, Holland, at the contest's final event/exhibition.
So here we are... Thanks in advance for accepting us in this community and see you around here.

trooper6
Lemma-Class Veteran
Projects: A Close Shave

#2966 Post by trooper6 »

We are Müesli--I just downloaded Cave Cave Episode 1...I can't play it yet, though I'm totally excited to do so! However, I just wanted to say that I really love your Klaus Kinkski posters!
A Close Shave:
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?)
Check out My Clock Cookbook Recipe: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978

ZacharyFurgeson

#2967 Post by ZacharyFurgeson »

Hello, my name is Zachary and I live in Florida. My website is a small dev forum mostly for me and a couple of friends to use arediaforums.enjin.com. My comment on Lemma Soft is that it's neat that emerging developers can learn how to code and go on to make entire games.

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

#2968 Post by runeraccoon »

Hello~

The name's Fuicchi. It's a katakana-friendly version of my own nickname. Yes, I love Japan and its pop culture products. Please bear with me and the emoticons (that I'm gonna spam XD).

Uh, I've been in this kind of forums before, so I know a bit of my way around, but there's so many resources here waiting to be found, that is so exciting! XD

My background... probably fanfiction writing. I have confidence in my English, but I still find it hard to write compelling stories. I've been a fan of Visual Novel for a while, and is hoping to write/make one someday soon! The reason I came to LSF is... uh... there's a doujin market just last Sunday in my city, and I didn't know I was hoping to see more visual novels being sold there. I didn't have the necessary credit card to purchase online, so it would be nice if Visual Novel/doujin game making in my country could grow to have quality products sold at cons and such. And I'm hoping to join the wave (lol, Hikaru no go reference) when it strikes hot.

By the way, I'm from Indonesia, it'll be nice to see fellow Bahasa users here~ * 7 * )/

ohprocrastinator

#2969 Post by ohprocrastinator »

Hello!

Name : ohprocrastinator (You can call me Iree since it's my actual nick XD)
http://www.ohprocrastinator.deviantart.com [active deviantART account]
http://www.ohprocrastinator.tumblr.com [includes plenty amount of fangirling stuffs]

I love visual novels and I'm glad that I can make an attempt to create one. My interests incude history themed stories, BL, and fluff XD It's very nice to be here and I hope I can develop better games in the future through LSF!

Meiting_98
Regular
Projects: Neutralizing You
Organization: Ninja Vault

#2970 Post by Meiting_98 »

Name: Meiting
Comments about Lemmasoft: I truly love this forum and this forum helped me a lot! Members in this forum let me improved my work and I truly appreciate it! :D