Editor/idea bouncer/etc for BxG slice of life/romance...

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
desulishor
Regular
Completed: Project Dualis, Of Valkyries and Life
Projects: Project Scribble [on hiatus] Project Aivisu (WIP) Seven Seasons (WIP)

Editor/idea bouncer/etc for BxG slice of life/romance...

#1 Post by desulishor »

I'm working on a conventional slice of life/romance VN with hints of fantasy and supernatural. Currently we're a team of a single writer, a musician, character artist and a BG artist.
For a short synopsis: "Kyle Nakano is a half-English boy starting his first year in Kakonomachi High. Average, despite his cynic sense of humor and a slight gift for telekinesis, he's still unaware that he's about to be confronted by three girls with abilities not too far from that of his own. However, the battlefield is not the one for psychic duels and secret organizations, but that of life, friendship and romance..."

I'm currently looking for an editor, who can go through my script, (hopefully on a regular basis til the project is finished rather than a single read) and give pointers both story-wise and in grammar/style. Even writing and idea bouncing are appreciated. A love for developing characters in a story is essential, and a good sense of humor and sarcasm is appreciated.
Currently, my script stands a little over 24 000 words with more coming, hopefully.

As of now, the position is still unpaid, but if the project does go commercial as planned, you'd have a share of the profits, even if that's just a promise at this point.

For a game I've completed earlier, check http://www.indiedb.com/games/project-dualis
Ask anything, or PM me for more info, if you're interested.
Last edited by desulishor on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImmaDeker
Regular
Organization: "Glycerine" by Bush

Re: Project Heart looking for editor/assistant writer (unpai

#2 Post by ImmaDeker »

I sent you a PM because I'm the best and clearly the most qualified.

desulishor
Regular
Completed: Project Dualis, Of Valkyries and Life
Projects: Project Scribble [on hiatus] Project Aivisu (WIP) Seven Seasons (WIP)

Re: Editor/idea bouncer/etc for BxG slice of life/romance...

#3 Post by desulishor »

Bumping the thread after an edit, still looking.