al|together 2006 games

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Misuzu
Regular

#46 Post by Misuzu »

DaFool wrote:Don't forget The Noose...
That wasnt al|together though. Dejavu just recently translated that in their own time, way after the festival ^^. But it is a good title still (supposedly, though I haven't played it myself, but others have given it good marks).

Fawkes - Feathered Melody
Regular

#47 Post by Fawkes - Feathered Melody »

Just got Shooting Star Hill downloaded and started going through it. It's got a very nice story.
Writer / Programmer
Crows Project: Released 12/15/07
Noctua: In Development. Demo 3 released.
Project Silk Road: Planning/Story Construction
"Live while awake. Live while dreaming."
We have a [new] website again!

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#48 Post by DaFool »

Misu, here's an idea...can you include on the webpage the total count of the number of translated games if it's not too inconvenient for you?

Total Ren'Py games: 33
Total translated doujin downloads: 27 (it looks like the visualnews listing is complete, though I haven't double-checked)

OEL >> translated...proof that it may be easier to just make your own game than to translate one (For the sake of friendly competition...just kidding :D )

Misuzu
Regular

#49 Post by Misuzu »

But your not counting demos and fully translated games!

As from the doujin perspective, yes, VN is a complete list. We are missing a couple commercial things though that I havent gotten around to putting up or don't have permission too.

#50 Post by Guest »

But if your talking epicly long free doujin games... I have a title that takes the cake away from all the other at2kx games. Heck, its longer then all of them combined >.>;;.
Which game is that? I wouldn't mind taking a peek at the original work.

Misuzu
Regular

#51 Post by Misuzu »

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#52 Post by mikey »

Misu wrote:As from the doujin perspective, yes, VN is a complete list. We are missing a couple commercial things though that I havent gotten around to putting up or don't have permission too.
Maybe the Kuro No Tsuki VN translation. The game is actually very long, I wouldn't hesitate to call it full-length (even though it's not what they call "epic" or worse, lengthy). And it came out in 2004, which makes it the first full-length commercial English VN translation ever, at least for me ^_^.

As for other full VNs that are translated, I don't know that many more. (apart from Shii's list). Maybe Pretty Girl Mariko. Are there more such games translated (beyond demo)? If so, I'd love to know about them.

Misuzu
Regular

#53 Post by Misuzu »

VisualNews has the most complete list of commercial games (excluding one BL title I still havent gotten around to uploading yet) also. The only commercial games not on our servers are ones we are not allowed to talk about yet or ones still under development (and one title that the group decided they didn't want distributed anymore).

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#54 Post by monele »

Shooting Star Hill was cute ^__^... Okay, it's mostly because I have a crush on the girl XD... They draw her so sweet ;3;...

Lucifiel
Regular

Re: al|together 2006 games

#55 Post by Lucifiel »

Ohkay... I know I shouldn't resurrect a dead thread but does anyone have the Japanese version of "Midsummer haze". All the links: links provided in Insani's patch, the author's site, etc, etc., are all down.

IceD
Veteran

#56 Post by IceD »

Fortunately, some guy uploaded it before original links become broken. Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K170IC5F :)

Lucifiel
Regular

#57 Post by Lucifiel »

IceD wrote:Fortunately, some guy uploaded it before original links become broken. Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K170IC5F :)
Thanks a lot... now if only I could figure out how to get the 3rd ending. -__-;; I already played through the darn thing 4 to 5 times in a row. >>;; And I just don't have all day to "stumble around in the dark".

IceD
Veteran

#58 Post by IceD »

As far as I know, there's an ending you can only get by going through one of the routes like 50 times or somewhere near. I find it absurd, although a bit amusing :) There's also the fourth one, where you have to wait during a certain choice to trigger it (clever one!) :)

nek

#59 Post by nek »

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have the Japanese version of Midsummer Haze again? Megaupload has died. I'll make sure to permanently rehost it.

Also, I've rehosted the original al|together 2006 site: http://apothes.is/hosted/at2006