Get that thing off your chest... Now...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: Get that thing off your chest... Now...

#3631 Post by LVUER »

Let's see.... where should I start? My day starts out just fine. But then I need to extend my motorcycle registration license. And suddenly they think that I have two motorcycle and need to pay the extra tax. Of course I only have one. It's actually one motorcycle which I have the number changed once waaaaaaay years back. And all those time they never make the mistake... but since the deadline is close (and if I'm late, I will be fined for even much more money) and I need to "go there, do that, and then go here, do this again), I decided to just pay the tax. Of course I need to clear this later so I don't need to pay that money every year.

After that, tonight (just several hours ago), my rear car tires just suddenly exploded (with a loud bang). It was raining hard and late at night, so there's no one to help... so I just decided to drive with flat tires. I just hope the velg doesn't get damaged after being punished so harsly.

To add insult to injury, when I got home and went to the kitchen, I found my floor cleaning solution was knocked off by something (may be a mouse) and the content was spilled off everywhere (it's really a mess).

Sigh... (TT___TT)
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Armee
Veteran

#3632 Post by Armee »

So I let my hair down and do an aunty hairstyle along with very long and old-looking clothes and I sided my bang into one side. With my face look extremely pale and messy look for being home to long and lack of sleep due to the ampunt of big assignments kept me awake, I walked out of my house today to buy some goods and some other customers, who looked like their in mid-30s or something addressed me as an older person. I was completely startled but decided to went along with that anyway. I felt old even though I'm only turning 13 soon.
@LVUER: Wow, that sound so bad. Hope your weekend will get better soon

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#3633 Post by Caveat Lector »

I cringe for the girls who were named Renesmee. I don't know which is going to give them more grief--the name itself, or finding out where their name came from.
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

kura-ou
Regular

#3634 Post by kura-ou »

I spent 15-20 hours on a single picture and the design didn't sell at all. The same day, I found out that a precious family friend of mine died. So after I found out that he died, I was no longer motivated to draw extra doodles or anything like I normally do. I'm still trying to cope with it because he's been my parents' friend my entire life when they first came to this country. No longer seeing or hearing my uncle makes me so sad that I can't even find words to describe it.
my portfolio
=>my *FREE* sketch request thread<=

I am currently booked for May/June/July, but if you would like to buy my ANIMU MERCHANDISE and ADOPTABLES to give them good homes and help keep my college finances afloat over the summer, it would be greatly appreciated ;w;

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]

#3635 Post by Caveat Lector »

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find your muse again soon.
Reader Beware!

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#3636 Post by Lishy »

So why am I posting in this thread? Well, instead of having fun with my hobby debunking things, I've been up for 23 hours working on my final papers for school. I wont be able to get sleep until 31 hours or so. FUN!
Last edited by Lishy on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
-

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

#3637 Post by Reikun »

Lishy wrote:So why am I posting in this thread? Well, instead of having fun with my hobby debunking things, I've been up for 23 hours working on my final papers for school. I wont be able to get sleep until 31 hours or so. FUN!
I feel your pain!! ^__^ I'm not counting on getting any sleep until Thursday afternoon at least~ Good luck on your finals!
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#3638 Post by Lishy »

When I mean awake for 31 hours, I mean that seriously. No naps.
-

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran

#3639 Post by Caveat Lector »

Ouch. I'm struggling to get my overdue papers done with sleep. Can't imagine without.
Reader Beware!

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#3640 Post by Lishy »

DONE SCHOOL!!!!!!!! ^_____^

Sink or swim, I pray I passed.
-

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

#3641 Post by curry nochi rice »

so much thesis paperworks... much explaining to do about the part where I script the game as I code :v
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#3642 Post by MaiMai »

I have not drawn anything in the past week or so because this art block is killing me. I want to draw characters interacting, being goofy, being romantic, dramatic, UGH WHY CAN'T I DRAW

(I just need to pick up my pen and go for it)
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#3643 Post by mugenjohncel »

I'm so curious about this ComiPO software that DestinyFailUs is using so I decided to get it and guess what...

I'm having so much fun with it!!! :mrgreen:

It was actually pleasant to use it only took me one sitting to figure out all it's functions and get to have fun with it in no time... I don't want to draw anymore again!!!... Maybe I should do a VN using ComiPO to just for the heck of it... :)

Seriously DestinyFailUs, this is your fault... you should have warned me how EXTREMELY FUN this software is!... thanks to you, I now will most likely have a non-productive Monday... and I'm loving it!!! :mrgreen:

And yes! I just found out that ComiPO accepts .obj files... meaning I can import my Sketchup models in there and play with it...

"POOF" (Disappears)

SusanTheCat
Miko-Class Veteran

#3644 Post by SusanTheCat »

mugenjohncel wrote: Seriously DestinyFailUs, this is your fault... you should have warned me how EXTREMELY FUN this software is!... thanks to you, I now will most likely have a non-productive Monday... and I'm loving it!!! :mrgreen:
I have been playing with it for a bit. It is seriously fun.

Thera'Py was made with it: http://creativitydeadline.blogspot.ca/2 ... dline.html

It even inspired me to start a webcomic: http://www.garionthecat.com/comic/ (Some of the backgrounds should look familiar!)

Susan
" It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time. "
— Andrew Hunt and David Thomas

destiny_921
Regular
Completed: Closure [KN]
Projects: The Universal Hope (writer, WIP)

#3645 Post by destiny_921 »

Notice: This post is rather unconventional and is susceptible to disbelief, raising of eyebrows.etc.

HELP!

I'm actually getting obsessed with the Ren'py engine when I should be working on Universal Hope. Not programming, but writing.

I know that I should be doing my part in said Uni-H's writing, but I keep ending up playing with Ren'py.

Scratch that, I've actually been playing with it for like three days in a row.

And showing no signs of stopping.

I've actually been losing sleep over this.

;.;
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try”
– Dr. Seuss

::Completed:: Closure (KN)
::WIPs:: The Universal Hope

::Misc::
Writing Guide