Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Waffleburger

Re: Guestbook

#3241 Post by Waffleburger »

My own downfall is art as well, sucks to be unable to draw anything better than a stick man!

EmaLy
IRC Nick: Ema

#3242 Post by EmaLy »

Hi LSF members! Ema is here. I'm a Bruneian. I don't know if LSF has any fellow Bruneian here. Anyway, I dabbles in many things, such as art, poetry, writing, programming and . . I don't know anymore XD. Its pretty much everything. Right English is not my mother's tongue. So excuse my grammar errors. I still have passable English though.

My education background is pretty messed up. I have taken some business studies, science stream classes, mix-up majors in my high school and last but not least, funnily, I'm in one engineering college.

I would like to develop my own games later, when my college finish (or whatever wind blows me).
Perhaps, KNs genre will be a good experiment. Afterwards, I might create VNs.

Yesh, I come across LSF from researching more otome games after my friend introduce some to me. Forever fave are (P)lanets! & Fantasia series. Let's bang the world LSF fellow!

Lazer
Projects: Indie Darlings

#3243 Post by Lazer »

Ey, I go by Joe or Lazer. I've been into VN's since I started playing Phoenix Wright as a kid. I've never had a strict preference for the genre, though I have plenty of favorites that fall into it, but I've been getting interested in it, as well as the point-and-click adventure game genre, as a platform for storytelling recently. I have a whole gamut of ideas for stories that don't have mediums quite picked out, and I hope I can see some of them materialize in the future.

I'm a complete rookie to actually making visual novels, but considering this seems to be the hub for the genre, at least in English, I'm hoping to get my learn on over here really soon.

reguildcharm
Projects: The Fourth Curse

#3244 Post by reguildcharm »

Hello to all who read this :)

My name's Zineth(Zee-neth), but I'm fine with any and all nicknames(The shortest nickname I've received was "zz"). Calling me by my username is totally cool too! I've played many visual novels and finally found the motivation to start making my own. My current project is "The Fourth Curse," which I'll soon post the plot and progress in the Ideas section once I finish writing the script. So... interesting facts about me? Well, I love singing, writing, video games, anime, manga, drawing, making friends, etc ^_^. I live in the east coast of the US; my favorite color is red; My favorite animal is a dragon or tiger swallowtail butterfly, but if I were to turn into an animal, I would be a sea turtle or one of those giant lobsters that live in the abyss! ;D

Lastly, if anyone wants to join me on the project, please do! xD I need all the help possible, haha. The genre is horror and supernatural. I'm debating on adding a bit of romance(Oh-la-la!), but when I'm writing romance scenes, I turn into quite the cheesy writer T_T". So, it's still a maybe, lol. I hope to get to know a lot of the people here and create a successful VN/KN in the near future!

kelsaki
Regular
Projects: Maiden Iron

#3245 Post by kelsaki »

Heya!

Name: Kelsaki

No website but maybe that will happen after a while :) I'm working on a VN that originally was going to be a series of fantasy/adventure books. Actually… I kinda can't figure out who the MC should wind up with so… yeah ^_^; I consider myself decent in the drawing and writing departments. Learning to code now! :D

Oh, and if you're a person I'll talk to you. I don't bite :)

Ryuua
IRC Nick: Ryuua

#3246 Post by Ryuua »

Name: Ryuua
Comments about Lemma Soft: Great forum actually with a lot of very talented artists. I hope I can learn something from them since I'm a newbie *cof* noob *cof* in this VN thing so yeah...Oh well xD

Juneberry
Regular
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Deadly Heart

#3247 Post by Juneberry »

Name: Juneberry~ I write under Jaluna Rolik though.
Locale: New Jersey, USA. Yep. That place where demons go to destroy the world.
Website: Um...Does my DA count or something? Not sure what to put here.
Comments: Um...I don't know what to say right now! It's just so nice from what I can tell <3 I've read some of the forums a bit and I can tell there's plenty I can learn here. :3

Miko: Mushrooms are yummy.
Lily: Uh...I'd have to check, and it's too cold to take my pants off to do so.

Deshtat
Regular
Completed: Propel Man ; Galaxy Run
Projects: Reboot
Organization: None yet :/

#3248 Post by Deshtat »

Name: Deshtat - The real name is Romain Viel.
Comments about Lemma Soft : Well I just arrived in there, but I'm glad I did!

I'm studying Game Art & Managment since 2010, and I should get an other internship as a Game Artist as well as my diploma at the end of the year.
I know I should be trying to find a job in one of these big studios and stuff, but I'd love to work on visual novels. Well, who knows, maybe I'll find a VN Studio someday...

Sorry for the poor english though, I don't know if I'm using it correctly x) See you all around.

Nalenthi
IRC Nick: Nalenthi

#3249 Post by Nalenthi »

Name: Nalen.
Website: All my usual business goes down at http://nalenthi.deviantart.com/

Hello everyone!
I'm a pathetic amateur artist and I don't talk much. I usually lurk but I figured I should have the decency to say hello. I'm hoping to help out some people with artwork entirely free, I plan to do so once I finish my commissions. I'm extremely introverted so I find it hard to go out and offer my help to people, and I think being here might help. I'm also here to help my brother find something to do as a voice actor. He wants to do some voice acting work, completely free of course, just for the fun of it.

Chasing Summer
Regular
Projects: unannounced project

#3250 Post by Chasing Summer »

Hi... I’m Swedish but I currently live in Florida. I’ve been reading posts on this website for months but I never thought of making an account.. but now I have... lol. Oh, and I don’t draw but I do some programming and I’ve plenty of experience when it comes to writing. :)

Rosstin2
Veteran
Completed: King's Ascent, Kitty Love
Projects: Queen At Arms, Rex Rocket
Organization: Aqualuft Games

#3251 Post by Rosstin2 »

Hey all! My name is Rosstin! I make a ton of games! Actually, I've been here for awhile, but this account is new because I'm using my real name now (it used to be AsterAzul).

Does anyone know when signatures are "unlocked"? My old account has a signature but the edit sig button seems to be missing on my new account.

EDIT: Nevermind, guess I just needed to reach 5 posts. ^_^;

2dt
Regular

#3252 Post by 2dt »

Oliver here. Am a big anime, manga, and visual novel fan and am making my own English visual novel which I will post on here soon. I am currently soloing this project.

For anyone who cares, it's not being developed using Ren'py, but instead an HTML5 canvas solution which I coded with the help of some canvas libraries. I work on it every day, and plan to make it robust and elegant enough to eventually be used by other people (such as your lovely selves) as an alternative to Ren'py.

Nice to meet you all =).

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

#3253 Post by Laiska »

Now that I've scattered myself all over the forums first...

Hallo, all! The name's D, I'm a writer and translator and aspiring game making type. I've poked around at a few VNs before, but have yet to come up with something solid. However! I am hoping to change that. Currently, I experiment with Twine while doing freelance translation and working on personal projects.

Yoroshiku!

bemused-dreamer

#3254 Post by bemused-dreamer »

Hey all.

So, I made this account years ago and forgot about it? I think it was probably around when my computer crashed and I lost everything on the hard drive...

I haven't made any games, but I'd like to start getting into making art for other people's projects. Maybe someday I'd like to make my own game, but probably not anytime soon.

Tahrgat
Regular
Projects: End of Darkness
Organization: Artistic License Studio

#3255 Post by Tahrgat »

Hello, my name is Leo, but I am more commonly referred to as Tahrgat online. I stopped into this forum for information about Ren'Py. What I found was a nice community. I am fairly new to this sorta game engine, but I want to learn it well. I am not a very capable artist so the game I am making will be done to suite my strong points. I will be using is personally created 3d renders to compose my characters roster. Backgrounds will be filtered photos and music will be royalty free. Well enough about me me me. Thank you all for being a generally upstanding community and I'll be seeing you around.