Searching for background, pixel & colouring artist (unpaid)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Ilaine

Searching for background, pixel & colouring artist (unpaid)

#1 Post by Ilaine »

We are a small group of different people who gathered together by coincidence and without high priorities

ok, I stop with my bad english, what we need is you! (Don't worry guys we have a proofreader for my grammar)
Is our first game, it will be a visual novel with otome elements. The focused of the story will be the criminal community. I won't promise anything but I would be very thankful for your help guys!

Story:
Everyday we breathe in and out, desperatly trying to escape. getting rid of our daily routine. It is boring and paineful at the same time. They are talking about tolerating someone or justice. But in the End those people just stabbed themselve a knife in their back. Lying is foolish, hiding something make you a greedy person, trusting someone is foolish.
We are living in a broken world. Take a closer look to those who are abadonend by god.
A war deep in the core of the darkness will begin without any of us noticing. You won't remember them, because they are the shadows of our society... And living under their own rules.

Genre: action, thriller, mystery, noir, slice of life, comedy
playable characters: 4
Artist for for lineart: me, http://remnants-resisstiment.tumblr.com/, Mickey
Story, writing: me
scripting: Yojin

I will give you more information after everything is decides, because I still writing on one of the dialgues. However let us just have fun together:

3 or 4 people are needed:

1. Background drawer
2. pixel artist
3. colouring artist - don't worry the lineart will be prepared for you to just dig in!

We will looking forward to work with you. ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ

Question gonna be answered right away.
Last edited by Ilaine on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Searching for background, pixel & colouring artist (unpa

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

As by our rules for Recruitment, general recruitment threads like this which give little to no information on the project at hand are no longer allowed. Please describe the project for which you are recruiting.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Ilaine

Re: Searching for background, pixel & colouring artist (unpa

#3 Post by Ilaine »

Taleweaver wrote:As by our rules for Recruitment, general recruitment threads like this which give little to no information on the project at hand are no longer allowed. Please describe the project for which you are recruiting.
Oh.. I see I will correct soon as possible. I should have read it first I'm sorry O_O;