Seeking Proofreader and Writer for Fantasy Game(Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Seeking Proofreader and Writer for Fantasy Game(Closed)

#1 Post by Fenrir34 »

Hi, I'm in real need of a proofreader and writer for my game Lynarsia-The Broken Song. I'm writing the prologue but have some doubt in if the writing is good enough or if it's interested for a demo release. As the proofreader all I ask is that you give me a critique on the story. Please keep it positive and honest though. I want this game to be something fun for the people who play it. As for a writer, I need someone who is creative, open minded, and friendly. You have to be okay with GxG and be in contact with me. I'll admit I haven't had a good past with writers, so I'm hoping to find one who is reliable. Also, as the writer, any idea you have for the story is wanted. You'd be my partner and you have every right to add or suggest something to change =).

The game is going to be free and it's set to be around 40,000 - 80,000 words. I'm hoping to get out a Beta version by June or July, so we have to work hard. Now please note I won't rush you too much and understand there is school and actual life things. Please tell me if anything is up.

You need Skype by the way. I always talk through it. I'd like you to be on a couple days a week if you're the writer so we can discuss things. If you're the proofreader you don't have to be =).

So if you're interested at all please send me a pm or leave a comment with an example of your writing. For more info on Lynarsia please go here http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29761 Hope to work with someone soon =).

PS-Despite the game being inspired by Ar Tonelico you don't need to know much about the actual franchise. Wiki has a lot of info you can read up on or you can just ask em =).
Last edited by Fenrir34 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thankthebear

Re: Seeking Proofreader and Writer for Fantasy Game

#2 Post by thankthebear »

If you're still looking for a proofreader and don't mind someone who falls completely outside the probable target demographic, I could probably give it a go.

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Fenrir34 »

thankthebear wrote:If you're still looking for a proofreader and don't mind someone who falls completely outside the probable target demographic, I could probably give it a go.
Sure =). I'd be happy to have you as a proofreader. Where would you like me to send the story?

Tortie
Projects: Kingyo Bachelor

#4 Post by Tortie »

^^ Still in need of a writer?

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Fenrir34 »

Tortie wrote:^^ Still in need of a writer?
XD hah yes. I just sent you a pm when I saw your thread XD.

ImmaDeker
Regular
Organization: "Glycerine" by Bush

#6 Post by ImmaDeker »

Looks like you already found a writer, but if something falls through my PM box is open. I'll give this a shot.