Shaking an Iron Hand [Sci-fi, I guess][NaNo15]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
burnt_offering
Regular
Completed: The Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Ace Of Spades
IRC Nick: burnt_offering or TheTapDancer
itch: aceofspadesvn

Shaking an Iron Hand [Sci-fi, I guess][NaNo15]

#1 Post by burnt_offering »

Shaking an Iron Hand is a short VN exploring the relationship between an AI and a human.

I didn’t really want to do anything too fancy, so that’s about it. I have ideas for how to make it a little more interesting if I ever decide to revisit the idea, but for now I’m mostly just trying to actually get something finished and released.

At the moment, I'm doing the writing, with creative commons music (although I've negotiated for some nice stuff.)
I'm also calling for voice actors, as the game is mostly dialogue, so I feel it would be incomplete without them.
[url]http:\\aceofspades@vnovel.com[/url]
Or just follow me at @AceOfSpades_VN

uminee

Re: Shaking an Iron Hand [Sci-fi, I guess][NaNo15]

#2 Post by uminee »

burnt_offering wrote:I have ideas for how to make it a little more interesting if I ever decide to revisit the idea, but for now I’m mostly just trying to actually get something finished and released.
same boat! or same patch of water since i fell overboard trying to swim solo for my first project :lol:

Sci-fi caught my attention because i really like these kinds of stories! especially the kind that really digs into what it means to be human or not.

good luck on this and hope you get to finish it ^^
"The bonds will never fade unless the heart gives them up."