Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
JJupiterJump
Regular

Re: Guestbook

#3946 Post by JJupiterJump »

Hi! I'm JJupiter! (my self-imposed nickname /coughcough) and I'm from Canada!

I've lurked around Lemmasoft for... three years? four? longer maybe? haha I don't know anymore!
I'm not planning on releasing anything, I love/hate my creations way too much, but I still thought making an account would be nice so I could finally comment on everything I was interested in to show my support to developers and such!
I swear I'm not normally this exclamation happy either! haha

Thanks anyone who read this, for reading this mess.
Au revoir~!

ggDropbear

#3947 Post by ggDropbear »

Uh. Hi. I'm Mitch. I'm from Australia. I like video games and movies and I'm currently studying media at Uni.

I'm interested in writing and story/worldbuilding and generally working in the media industry if I could. AKA I am that jerk ideas guy. :P I'm working around Ren'py too, since I enjoy how visual novels work.

Now to actually do something. Procrastination!

noctos
Regular
Projects: Aeris
Tumblr: noctos

#3948 Post by noctos »

hi, hello! I'm Aki, a 21-year-old writer, artist and language enthusiast! I'm from Scandinavia, but I'd like to get out of here sooner or later. I'll be moving across the country to study linguistics in August!!

I've been creating as long as I can remember and I began looking into VNs last summer. I'm currently working a one-man project and I enjoy the VN format immensely so far.

This community seems really inviting and helpful, so I thought I'd join and see what new things I could learn! *throws confetti*

NoxianPixi
Deviantart: Noxianpixi

#3949 Post by NoxianPixi »

Hihi!!!

I'm NoxianPixi but I go by Nox and Pixi! I'm an artist, but I LOVE visual novels and I thought I would register so that I can give feedback straight to the amazing people of LemmaSoftLand!!!

Metasilicate_

#3950 Post by Metasilicate_ »

Hello! I'm Metasilicate but I can go by Silic or Meta (very original). Don't ask me about how weird my username is, I like random generating words and I thought this was cool -w-.
I joined because I want to directly comment on peoples VN's and I want to work on my own one day, aha...

If you have a VN you want me to play for you, I'll happily play it and give you feedback!

Miniii

#3951 Post by Miniii »

My first post in this guestbook! I hope I am doing this right.

Name: Miniii, as you can see, haha. I will not give away my real name, I'm sorry ;;
Location: To avoid saying where I live I'll say I'm laying comfortably in my couch 99% of the time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Website: Unfortunately I don't have one, haha, so for references you'd have to PM me, and please don't be afraid to do so <3

hadaly_habal

#3952 Post by hadaly_habal »

Hi everybody! Elisa from Switzerland here, PhD student in psychology (no, I won't analyze you guys)

I'm originally more of a JRPG type person. Last year however, I stumbled upon Digital: A Love Story and have gotten into visual novels, interactive fiction and toying around with Ren'Py since. In fact, Ren'Py was my first introduction to programming and I realized that I also enjoy this quite a bit. I've been lurking around the forums for a while, but thought it'd be nicer to tell thank you to all the people whom I've been gleaming lines of code from! So... Thank you all!!

Shakezula
Regular

#3953 Post by Shakezula »

PyTom wrote:98.) Singing.
Anyone posting any information on how well PyTom sings will be banned for life. And then some.
I don't think this particular rule is very fair, as I have some well thought out feedback for him, but I don't want to make any waves, so :|

Laluune
Regular

#3954 Post by Laluune »

Hi I'm Laluune,

I hail from sunny/rainy/windy Australia. I'm a UI Artist and I've loved Otome Games since playing Angelique on a SNES Emulator in what I hope wasn't early 2000s... It was in Japanese and I didn't understand a lick of it but I was enthralled.

I've my own ideas that I hope will see fruition. And I joined Lemmasoft to share my journey and contribute to the community :)

Mayuyu
Tumblr: mayumi02
Deviantart: mayupi

#3955 Post by Mayuyu »

Hi, my name is mayu I'm a freelance artist/Illustrator and a comic writer. I've been playing otome games ever since i was in highschool and I still do.
If you guys are interested, I posted some offers here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=32207

and if you guys are looking for more examples feel free to browse my DA: http://mayupi.deviantart.com/

TheKiwi
Regular
Projects: The Waters Above, Heart of the Woods
Organization: Studio Élan
Tumblr: minutekiwi

#3956 Post by TheKiwi »

Hey guys. I made a couple posts already but I might as well sign this!
I'm an artist and writer, and I really like VNs in general. And variation of "Kiwi" is fine to call me.
I don't really have a website or anything, but most of my art is on http://tinykeewee.tumblr.com/ .

I look forward to meeting all of you.

joichi
Tumblr: joichii
Deviantart: joichiroll

#3957 Post by joichi »

Hello everyone, I'm Joichi! I'm a passionate freelance illustrator and my inspirations come from Jrpg/Visual Novel type games such as Persona 3 and 'Tales of' games. I love portraying character expressions and emotions. I have past experience with collab writers and commission requests. I would love to meet all you visual novel teams and getting to know the community. Here are samples of my art: http://joichii.tumblr.com/ & my portfolio site: http://worldofsarah.com I'm up for challenges and I draw variety from cute to handsome characters.

My first visual novel I played was Utawareru Mono and love the story writing. I have also played IB, To the Moon indie games. I'm still new so I would love to make new friends. On a side note, I also work on my own webcomic which I hope when I get experience,I can turn it into a VN game.

Naustix
Regular
Completed: ACE Academy
Projects: Entangled States, GalaCollider
Organization: Studio Lockheart
Github: naustix

#3958 Post by Naustix »

Hey Lemma Soft Forums, member since 2012- but my first post~! ;)

I've messaged lots of people on these forums for various things, but I've just never posted anything lol

I am a 20-year-old aspiring game developer that enjoys entertaining. With only a year of college under my belt, I've co-founded a handful of start-ups while in high school and began modding with games like Skyrim, Minecraft, and Warcraft III. I hope to break into the world of game development with some other visual-novel projects I am working on. I love helping others get to where they want to be- whether it's developing their YouTube channel or helping finish a model for their DOTA 2 weapon.
I'm inspired by people that live every day doing what they love. I'm energized by my friends that make a living and get by in creative ways that didn't exist a few years ago. Making video games is something I've always wanted to try, and I'm excited to be living in an era where I can forge my own path to get there.

Cheers,

- Christopher Austin Bryant, "Naustix"
www.naustix.com
naustix.bryant@gmail.com

pistachi
Projects: Ruler by Default

#3959 Post by pistachi »

I'm so bad at forums x_x
Anyways, here it goes.
23 years old, trying to make some games.
Working on Ruler by Default atm. Hoping to finish it by August! Wish me lucks

ultrasquid
Github: ultrasquid

#3960 Post by ultrasquid »

Hello! I'm Jason.

I'm an artist just testing the waters of this medium, though I've been playing interactive stories since the early '80s on the Apple ][.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts with you all.