HANAshi 【GxB/G】【Romance, School life. Fantasy, Parody】

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Ichibanana
Projects: HANAshi
Tumblr: ichibanana-studio

HANAshi 【GxB/G】【Romance, School life. Fantasy, Parody】

#1 Post by Ichibanana »

Tanaka Yui is just a regular student in a Japanese high school. She isn’t very popular and not many people seem to notice her. The only thing that’s special in her is her big love for flowers and nature.

In the beginning of her second year, something has changed. New students suddenly come to her school and form a gardening club. But there seems to be a bigger story behind it…

Tanaka Yui (Main Character)
She’s a 2-nd year student in Kirameki Gakuen. She seems quite ordinary and she’s not very popular. She’s interested in flowers and nature.

Akibara Kei
He’s one of the boys from the gardening club. At first you could say that he’s mean and a seducer type but when you get to know him better you will see that he can be nice when he wants to. For unknown reasons he dislikes rich people.

Kokonattsu Shiro
He is goofy, forgetful and really clumsy yet he easily makes friends. He loves nature (therefore he is in a gardening club) and making girly bentōs.

Murasaki Yuujirou
He’s a 3-rd year student and a member of the gardening club. He’s well-known among students as a gentle and caring older-brother type of a person. He seems very calm and well-mannered and he’s a good student. He’s very fond of Yui.

Hanawaru Naitou
Mysterious exchange student with an eccentric appearance who breaks school rules in every aspect. He is known sometimes for his narcissistic behaviour and just by his appearance you can tell that he belongs to the upper class of society. But almost no one knows anything about him because he doesn’t talk with anyone, he just looks down on people. What kind of secrets can he hide?

Hitorizawa Mei
She is the emo friend of Yui. She has a secret and doesn’t want to talk about it. She likes watching films and reading shitty fanfics.

Hotto Kakkoi
He is Yui’s teacher. All the girls in school are in to him becouse he’s really handsome. Be careful to not fall in love with him.

Game will have scenes that may be triggering for some people.

Game is made by a group of 5 people and characters will be drawn in 4 different styles. Isn’t that splendid? ♡

In this post we'd like to inform you how our work is going.
At the moment we're working on precise script, no sprites has been drawn yet.

Michalina
Regular

Re: HANAshi 【GxB/G】【Romance, School life. Fantasy, Parody】

#2 Post by Michalina »

I love the idea!
I'll be definetly look forward to this! The designs are co cute ^~^ The teacher is probably my favourite (his name cracked me up btw) AND that beautiful senpai chin <3 Also, that diffrent sprites style thing seems very interesting!

JJupiterJump
Regular

#3 Post by JJupiterJump »

I second everything about the teacher.

What exactly do you mean by "emo" by the way? For some people emo is a style, in other cases it means self-harm, or it could just be a downer-type person- there's a range of things it could be to other people which is why I'm asking haha.

Seigetsu
Regular
Deviantart: suien

#4 Post by Seigetsu »

Glad to see a GxG route, and I just love characters who're obsessed with shitty fanfics. Can she also be an avid fan of tumblr and spend hours on the site reblogging cute animal photos? (...wait...that'd be me...)