Freelance Sprite Artist/Character Designer/Concept Artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
chinad011-
Tumblr: chinad011-art
Deviantart: the-chinad011-house

Freelance Sprite Artist/Character Designer/Concept Artist

#1 Post by chinad011- »

I don't have much experience with working on projects like this, but I gotta start somewhere, right? I believe I could make pretty alright looking sprite art for a VN.

I mainly specialize in designing and drawing female characters because I get most creative with females but I can try my best for other gendered characters.
I can also kind of come up with stories.
When making characters, I can get very indepth--making them tell a story by just looking at them. A lot of stories I come up with come from designing characters. Just putting them together and letting ideas flow over time sometimes gets me some of the coolest ideas.

At least -I- think they're pretty cool.

I'm willing to make any kind of character--not just human or human-ish characters! Nudes and other NSFW works are A-OK with me as well.

My linework is a messy, but I think it works best for me and my style.

Commission me or don't. But money is really appreciated.
I'll choose whatever tickles my fancy, so please please PLEASE don't get upset if I don't choose you. Money has no effect over my decision making, so don't worry!

Once again, I am new to this.

(Sorry for hyperlinking but I don't have any examples of work in VNs. The first link works as a better portfolio compiler than the forum layout in my opinion.)

GuyFromYonder
Projects: "One Last Tear" and "A Lot of Firsts"

Re: Freelance Sprite Artist/Character Designer/Concept Artis

#2 Post by GuyFromYonder »

I sent you a PM.