Emergency! Seduce Me 2 needs BG Artist for Demo ($600)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

Emergency! Seduce Me 2 needs BG Artist for Demo ($600)

#1 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Hello! Michaela here from the Seduce Me Team! As you may or may not know, we are currently in production of the Epic Sequel of Seduce Me, “Seduce Me 2: The Demon War”

However, not every production is without its drawbacks.

Our background artist has come into some serious personal issues so we are in need of a replacement artist for the demo immediately and quite possibly for the full game of SM2.

We need 5 pieces of background art for the game’s Demo (Fantasy based):
-War Room
-Royal Bedroom
-Great Empty Hall
-Outside Castle Training Grounds
-Grand Library

For consistency, we are asking that the BG art be similar (as close as possible; it does not have to be to the letter) to the style SM1 had.

ImageImage

Our budget is set at $600 for the demo art pieces because that was what was negotiated prior and that was what we have remaining in our demo budget. If you are asked to stay on for the full game, we will be open for negotiations at your rates for the remainder of the backgrounds

We have references on hand for immediate work so if you are interested and can start immediately, please contact me at (michaela.a.laws(@)gmail.com) with references.

The demo goes out on Halloween and we cannot afford to push the game past that deadline at any cost so we need a replacement as soon as possible.

Please also know that I am also taking BG artist names for a rolodex for future productions so if you aren’t chosen for SM2, I will still add you to my contacts list and try to work on another project with you!

Thank you for your time!

~Michaela, creator of Seduce Me
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

anirhapsodist
Regular
Completed: All For You
Projects: Written in the Sky, Seduce Me: My Princess, Blind Men, Carpe Diem: Reboot, All For You
Organization: Home
Deviantart: anirhapsodist

Re: Emergency! Seduce Me 2 needs BG Artist for Demo ($600)

#2 Post by anirhapsodist »

Sent a PM. n_n b

a side note

Wow!
A real VA!

http://i.imgur.com/KigB5g2.png

I wish I could record your voice.
Voice request: Khadim Ayse plz... n_n b

I read the VA of my avatar, Cyan, is in Ladies Versus Butlers as well
Cant wait for the release of the videos!

Eira Queen of Snow
Tumblr: lemon-lyme
Deviantart: eiraqueenofsnow

#3 Post by Eira Queen of Snow »

E-mail sent!

SwedishJazz
Regular
Tumblr: zeuswares

#4 Post by SwedishJazz »

Sent you a pm!