Looking for a programmer (paid or skills trade) [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Meg'
Regular
Projects: Anges Démoniaques, Gang (Alex & Hugo), Le passé dans les veines

Looking for a programmer (paid or skills trade) [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Meg' »

Hello!

I'm looking for a programmer for my commercial project "Gang". I'm using ren'py.

Informations about the game:

Type: Otome
Genres: romance, suspense
Love interests: 3 (for now)
Summary:

The heroine moves in a new town for her studies. For the first time in her life, she will live alone and have to cope without her family's help. She didn't know that her flat was located in a residence wanted by three Gangs for a question of territory...

Caught in their fight against her will, she will learn the motivation of each leader. Will she have to go back home with bruises? Or will she find love?

What I have done so far:

The GUI (I'm still working on it)
The BG (most of them, I still have a few left to do)
The sprites (a few are left too)
Prologue + One chapter common to each route + 5 chapters for one guy

What I expect of you who are reading:

- Help me implementing an energy system > 300 energy points that replenishes each 24 hours
- In app purchase (it's basically buying energy)
- Incorporate ads in the game (at strategical moments: when launching the game or accessing a menu. Two maximum at each connection)
- CGs either unlocked with energy or by a purchase (some will only be unlocked by a purchase)

I'd like to add a mini-game and a message system, but I think I'll be able to handle them myself with the tutorials available on the forum.

About you (not optional):

You are serious and available (I expect an answer to a pm within three days, a week maximum (I understand we all have life issues, but it's courtesy)).
You can give an estimation of the time you need to do what I'm asking for.
You can explain things in a simple way and are patient, because ultimately, I would like to do all the things quoted above myself (trusting others is difficult :mrgreen: )

Payment:

You can choose either the budget I have (I'm french, so the currency I use is € but I think it's possible to use $) or trading skills.

About my skills:

Translation > from english into french (I already translated Night at The Hospital in french). I may not be the best when writing in english, but translating a script is another story :D

Making both backgrounds and sprites (you can look at Anges Démoniaques to see what I'm capable of).

I can make a simple GUI and logo.

Well, I can do a lot of things except programming. My skills are not high and if I want to do something more complicated, I may go bald before finding the solutions (I really don't want that :mrgreen: ).

If you have questions, feel free to ask them in this thread. If you're interested, send me a pm. We'll discuss the price or the skills trade.

Ps: I don't wish to argue about "Free to play". I know the french market, I took my times looking at what works and what doesn't. So keep your thoughts about that to yourself even if you don't like Free to play. Thanks in advance :wink:
Last edited by Meg' on Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Naustix
Regular
Completed: ACE Academy
Projects: Entangled States, GalaCollider
Organization: Studio Lockheart
Github: naustix

Re: Looking for a programmer (paid or skills trade)

#2 Post by Naustix »

Is this using the Renpy engine?
Lead Programmer from ACE Academy
Project Lead & Engineer for Entangled States / Founder at Studio Lockheart

Meg'
Regular
Projects: Anges Démoniaques, Gang (Alex & Hugo), Le passé dans les veines

Re: Looking for a programmer (paid or skills trade)

#3 Post by Meg' »

Naustix wrote:Is this using the Renpy engine?
Yes! I forgot to mention it in my post :oops: