[Closed] Looking for Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Georgel
Organization: Seventh Heart Sudios

[Closed] Looking for Artist

#1 Post by Georgel »

Hello!

I am working on a few projects.

I need help with

- Art (this includes BG, CG, Characters, GUI) [ 30% of total revenues, or paid after finishing the task ]

Rest of the budget and revenue will be split between Programming, publishing, advertising, and all the other costs. We will be working with flexible deadlines, with a general deadline for the entire project, and milestones for demo, kickstarter, etc.

Project 1: For anyone who watched fate/kaleid liner prisma Illya series, I have been a big fan of the series. I want to create something including a design similar to Illya but with the plot revolving around a comedy romance between the main protagonist, a boy and a girl. Main character is a girl, and player gets to read inner thoughts and reactions as the main character as she is approached by a boy and a girl. I mentioned Illya series, because I really liked their character designs, and general atmosphere.

Project 2: Main character is a boy, living a bit extravagant life (audiophile, technophile, gamer). When he gets interested in a girl, he starts awakening every single day in a slightly different world, with everything changing, even his own thoughts and perspective about life and it's meaning. This boy needs to find a way to stop from jumping between worlds, but instead of finding the solution, he falls in love with the girl he thinks he likes, all while learning that he can only see the girl for one day. Then, he must try to find a way to either stop the process, and return as close as possible to his original home world, or try to jump towards the best world he can find.

Project 3: Magical girl + Idol dating sim. But a high quality one, exploring the experience of a boy interested in a girl, turning into a good quality comedy-driven dating sim where the girls are not only idols, but magical girls, using their powers to create special music, and erasing pain from people's hearts. I see this project as turning from a bit dating sim at first, into a full blown psychological visual novel, exploring many sides of a person's mind, and why people feel pain, and how they can stop and make their lives better. All while protagonist discovers true love route.

Project 4: A dark sci fi story of a boy caught in a world where world wide war is coming, and he must flee with his love to a sanctuary of peace, having to move through underground passages, open plains, ruins from the war and a few mines. This will have a bit more complicated gameplay, as I would like to include survival parts, radioactivity hazards, and player having to think twice before making a decision. While the game will allow savegames, if players dies once, he can load the save game, or continue from the point he was, but with some aspects of the world degrading. This projects would rely a lot on background art with huge machines, mechanical robots, and huge cranes and vehicles. This would rely on steampunk influence too. There should be only one true good ending, where protagonist manages to find the peace he seeks and lives happily with his loved one. But there will be lots of good and bad endings, while all of them will point back to the beginning of the plot, with an excuse akin to waking up from a nightmare or a sweet dream, but the main objective being still incomplete.

Project 5: "The man who felt everything" A story that will let the player experience all areas of human emotions spectrum. Main premise is that the same person can feel peace, anger, love, hate, lust, anxiety, enthusiasm, loss of hope, hope. Reader/player should experience these emotions as vivid as possible, with art, bg, music, sfx, gameplay reflecting them, all while keeping the story coherent. Main protagonist is a delinquent, who generally considers others worthless, while he considers himself worthless too. His experience will allow him to see that there is much beauty in life, in both good things and bad things, while he is not only recovering from being a delinquent, but also gains a new identity, as a good person. All of the changes start with a rather erratic occurrence. When he was just taking a walk, having fled from classes, he sees a girl, with true sadness in her eyes, staring at a lake. All his life were to change, when he tries to cheer up the girl, due to an inner wish of him to do so, without expecting anything in return.

I am open to working with 3D art, live2D, and all features artists are experienced in.

I want you to be a part of the work (for example let's create demo, create kickstarter, everyone shares winnings, and continues creating, create project, and get a percentage of total profit, as passive income for a long time).

I have experience in programming, http://www.dobresculaboratories.blogspot.com .

I have sales experience, selling bonds for Shock Broker http://www.shockbroker.ro .

We have fulfilled all roles for all teams in this moment. Thank you for all your interest, and if you want to join us, you can always send a message, as we will be opening new projects.

All the best to you!
Last edited by Georgel on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MeteoXavier

Re: [Open] Looking for Artist, Writer, Musician

#2 Post by MeteoXavier »

Kinda surprised I seem to be the first person responding here, but I'm interested in fulfilling a few roles here. I can do soundtrack, writing and administrative work here, and I don't necessarily need the roles to combine up on revenue sharing payment (I'm not looking for 10% + 15% + etc.) I've also got marketing experience that I can help out with if you select me for music work and the rest of that.

I'm not big on introducing myself with all my bandcamp and soundcloud links all in one big shot, so let me know if you want to see my credentials and I can provide them. :)

Georgel
Organization: Seventh Heart Sudios

Re: [Open] Looking for Artist, Writer, Musician

#3 Post by Georgel »

I sent you PM

All the best !

Mireielle
Projects: Not Another Cinderella Story, BG art
Tumblr: mireielle
Deviantart: mireielle

Re: [Open] Looking for Artist

#4 Post by Mireielle »

Hello Im interested in working with you as an artist! I can do background art, CG's and sprites, and am good with deadlines. Here's my info page: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=37326
Freelance Artist for Hire
Anime Portfolio: http://mireielle.deviantart.com/
Work Portfolio: https://www.mireielle.com/

hisame
Projects: The Only One Girl Promo Art
Tumblr: amegafutteiru
Deviantart: yorutomori

#5 Post by hisame »

Hello! I'm interested in Character/CG artist (if they're still open). You can see my portofolio here : http://yorutomori.deviantart.com/

jeshii
Regular

#6 Post by jeshii »

Hi Georgel,

I saw you are developing an application for improving media playback. That is pretty cool! You strike me as someone who is passionate about their craft and ambitious, so wanted to introduce myself.

I am a web developer by vocation, but while doing VN development as a hobby, I picked up an interest in animating backgrounds and in live2d. I wanted to learn more about your projects because 1) I really liked the story plots and 2) was interested in helping out with animating (in collaboration with the artists), web development, and assisting with the marketing (creating press kits, kickstarter, mailing lists, etc.).

While I enjoy creating animations, I hope to contribute more on the business side. You see, my current situation is that I am moving to Japan next month for a new job, so I want to combine this hobby into my professional life.

Here are some examples of my work and experience:

"Ari" character for my own VN
ari_snapshot.png
Animation - Excuse the poor quality .gif! This is 9 out of 30 animated presets that she has.
anim_demo.gif
Animated GUI + background - My personal VN is built in Kirikiri and web technology. I also have mailing list signup and google analytics installed.
Animation2.gif
Animation.gif
Web Development - I'm comfortable with web designing (outside of those crazy flash / JavaScript heavy sites), just point me to some inspirational designs and I most likely can achieve the look. I am working my way to becoming a professional in enterprise web applications and real-time systems, so wouldn't mind any challenges.
webdemo_01.png
webdemo_02.png
Marketing Experience - I served several leadership positions in collegiate organizations, including president of the Japanese Student Association (Funny because Im not Japanese lol). I led marketing efforts and execution of several events, including night clubs, international travels, and formal dinners with budgets over 5k. I really love marketing and learning about business strategies/models, which hopefully could be of some use.

Anyways, let me know if there is still room on the team, it would be an honor to join.

- Jesse