For Better or Worse [GxB] [Romance] DEMO

Post demo and beta versions of your game here for testing.
Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

For Better or Worse [GxB] [Romance] DEMO

#1 Post by Mama J »

Hey, guys! So, finally finally the demo for For Better or Worse is complete and we are so excited for you to try it out!
DEMO FEATURES: (which means just the things that shows up in the demo, not the whole game in general)
-Romance, Drama
-10,000+ words
-Non-commercial
-1 CG
-1 route/romanceable character
-2 total characters
Rating:
-13+
Platforms:
-Win, Mac, Linux
Please don't be shy to share your thoughts and opinions! Any suggestions or critiques are greatly appreciated as we want to improve as much as we can :) Thank you!

glithch
Regular

Re: For Better or Worse [GxB] [Romance] DEMO

#2 Post by glithch »

i played around a bit and its a really cool idea! especially the protagonist! but i feel like the speed of the text is inda slow, and the 'special' font on choice buttons is hard to read. it looks good enough on the name slots and when the text is bigger but when something is small its really terrible. my graphic desing teacher would probably hate on this font in general xd but as i said, the idea is super cool!

Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

Re: For Better or Worse [GxB] [Romance] DEMO

#3 Post by Mama J »

glithch wrote:i played around a bit and its a really cool idea! especially the protagonist! but i feel like the speed of the text is inda slow, and the 'special' font on choice buttons is hard to read. it looks good enough on the name slots and when the text is bigger but when something is small its really terrible. my graphic desing teacher would probably hate on this font in general xd but as i said, the idea is super cool!
Yes, the text speed was slow for me, too. I think you can change it in the options (: And, a lot of other people have criticized the choice font text, as well, so I'll have that modified soon! Thank you for playing and giving feedback!!