Looking for a programmer and artists for a VN project

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Watercolorheart
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Controlled Chaos / Sum of the Parts / "that" Midna game with ZONEsama
Projects: Sparse Series/Oddments Shop original cartoon in Pevrea; Cybernetic Duels (fighting game); Good Vibin'
Organization: Watercolorheart Studios
IRC Nick: BCS
Tumblr: adminwatercolor
Deviantart: itsmywatercolorheart
Github: Watercolordevdev
Soundcloud: Watercollider
itch: watercolorheart

#76 Post by Watercolorheart »

Hey! You're pretty good. Only thing I see awry is the Mom's forehead ... bulges where it should be flat.

Man, don't you hate drawing 3000 lines just to do a background? -_-; I was trying to vector trace this diner picture and got about 1/3 of the way before going "Aaaahhh!"

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#77 Post by Otaku Dash »

I agree with BSC, I never seen such good art with vectors..... It really good. Love to see more of your work. :D

Mmm... right now my school has started., meaning that I have less time for Iluminaire (although I'm still working on it...don't worry :wink:), Wich means sooner or later I'll have to ask for help on the project....

Right now I'm rewriting the script so I can give it to Admiral Stripes.... As for art I may need help so I'll keep you guys posted (Iaman Is taking care of BG along with me).
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Dragon
Regular

Re: Looking for a programmer and artists for a VN project

#78 Post by Dragon »

I like the game so far. I'm happy to meet another guy who likes Japanese history like me. I was surprised when the names Ieyasu Tokugawa, Nobunaga Oda, Sekegihara, and the Shogun mentioned. Outstanding. ^_^

#79 Post by Guest »

I can color a bit. Some samples are at http://no-sheep-sherlock.deviantart.com/, although those are crap and I'm at least a little better now. I don't have any recent stuff uploaded, sadly, nor is it available to me right now.

brigid

#80 Post by brigid »

It's really cool. The art is nice, too. Though it has the feel of a kinetic novel so far which strains my attention span. (That's just me, though. ADD does no favors for stuff like this.)

And it's great to have a female protagonist! Yay!

JFate

#81 Post by JFate »

Hey, I can help in the art if anyone wants. Though to be honest, I never had any experience drawing for a VN but here's my DA gallery: http://ju-fate.deviantart.com/gallery/# ... rt/digital

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#82 Post by rioka »

Can you do backgrounds? It's been laid at my door since Quayle (or was it someone else? :\ ) dropped from the face of the earth but I haven't really started working on it yet (only a few sketches and possible CG-stylings) so it'll really speed things up if we get a bg artist... C: :fingers crossed:

JFate

#83 Post by JFate »

eclipse wrote:Can you do backgrounds? It's been laid at my door since Quayle (or was it someone else? :\ ) dropped from the face of the earth but I haven't really started working on it yet (only a few sketches and possible CG-stylings) so it'll really speed things up if we get a bg artist... C: :fingers crossed:
-Unfortunately no.....if you're talking to me ^^; . I tried but I need a whole lot more practice...