[OPEN] Team Members are needed for Beasts of Raga Project

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Harashim3
Projects: Beasts of Raga
Tumblr: maiharashi
itch: MaiHarashi

[OPEN] Team Members are needed for Beasts of Raga Project

#1 Post by Harashim3 »

Beasts of Raga
Hello everyone! It is lovely to meet all of you. I am the all-powerful priestess in the game: Beasts of Raga, a fantasy romance visual novel. My name is Bena. Today, my mission is to recruit some members so that my creator won’t be lonely working on the game all by herself.
These are the open positions:
Background Artist

I will tell you a little bit about the game to hopefully catch the interest of you, the talents.

The story follows a mute, orphan girl who goes by the name Seraphine. On the night of her 18th birthday, a priestess from another planet (that’s me) visits her. There are a shortage of females on the other planet. Seraphine is one of the candidates to be transported to the planet Raga to help alleviate this problem as her future on Earth is absolutely devastating. There is a slight surprise, though. The candidates for her husband position are beastmen! Follow Seraphine as she tries to live a peaceful life in the primitive lands of Raga, while also putting up a fight against the ancient Dragon Race who aim to enslave the Beast Race.

How lovely! It has romance, action, and comedy.

Now, you are probably curious about how you will contribute to this case.
There is no need to worry. I will explain it to you.
Background Artist
As a BG Artist, you will be in charge of making the backgrounds for the game. Specifically, for this game, most backgrounds will be forests and tribal lands. All demo backgrounds have been finished. We are looking for a kind soul who will be able to do backgrounds for the full game. Here are some example backgrounds of what we have so far.

As future creators of this game, you probably want to know the progress of this game. My creator is the writer. She has finished writing 100% of the demo content.
My creator feels that the notion of working little by little on the game everyday will lead to a finished product. Everyone who feels the same is welcome to work on this story.

Now, I must give some warnings for you to think about before you make your decision. This game will have a little bit of blood and gore in it. My creator is trying her best to tone it down. The main character has also gone through a traumatic experience. She will mention it from time to time throughout the game. This game also has a steamy ending for each of the routes. These endings are- ahem- between pg-13 and rated r. My creator is trying her best to keep it pg-13.

If you still feel you want to contact my creator, here’s how you can contact her:
You can contact her through Lemmasoft
Or you can send her an email at harashim3@gmail.com

It was lovely meeting all of you! I hope I will get to see you in the near future!

Love,
Bena
Last edited by Harashim3 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:29 am, edited 6 times in total.

Four0Four
Projects: Hina's Bakery
Organization: ToastedBread
IRC Nick: MeguMegu

Re: [OPEN] Team Members are needed for Beasts of Raga Project

#2 Post by Four0Four »

Uhm, May I ask the genre of this? Is this perhaps an Otome game? It looks like it

Harashim3

#3 Post by Harashim3 »

Uhm, May I ask the genre of this? Is this perhaps an Otome game? It looks like it
Hello! It is a fantasy visual novel.

Vnigma
Regular
Projects: Origin of War
Organization: VNigma

#4 Post by Vnigma »

Hello
My Name Is Radwan I also go by VNigma,
I am a sprites/BG/CG artist as well as a programmer/Coder
I am willing to work for trading, and I am looking for a co-writer/CG artist
I am working on a project myself, and I am willing to offer my services for trading, I have an RPG engine already (classic japanese 3vs3) which can be modified as requested, I also do animations for both sprites and combat (rpg) and I can draw assets from scratch

here's a link to my RPG engine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S70hBjp ... dawnVnigma

as well as a link to my current project forum fully drawn by me: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=60309

Dm me here anytime or on discord: Torch Bearer#5494
or my IG: https://www.instagram.com/vnigma/

I would love to hear from you soon
Best of luck

Harashim3

#5 Post by Harashim3 »

Major updates have been added to the top post.

Harashim3

#6 Post by Harashim3 »

We are open again! We're looking for a background artist!