[Paid][Closed] Looking for 18+ Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DreadfulEnchanted
Projects: Slippery Kiss
Deviantart: dreadfulenchanted

[Paid][Closed] Looking for 18+ Writer

#1 Post by DreadfulEnchanted »

Hello! I'm Dread and I’m currently working on an NSFW visual novel project for patreon. I am the artist and the director for this project, if you’d like to see my artwork you can check out my gallery (warning: nsfw link) https://dreadfulenchantedportfolio.weeb ... works.html as that will be the style the game will be in.

The game is a BxG dating sim set in a fantasy world. The have the main story and basic plot are developed, and the characters are already designed; but I prefer to work collaboratively with the writer to build the world and characters so nothing's final or nonadjustable. This game is meant to be NSFW but there will no sexual violence, pedophilia, incest or anything like that. Other than those taboos you pretty much have free reign of what goes on.

Preferred Job Details:
Experience writing scripts in renpy format
Know how to write comedy
Must be able to write detailed smut scenes
Knows how to development characters and plot
Bonus if you can write other pairings besides BxG
Preferred form of contact is discord
Must be 18+

If you're interested send me 1-3 samples of your work(at least one must be nsfw), and your rates. This game will focus on BxG pairings but any pairing is fine for your sample.
If I like the samples you send, I may ask you to write a paid test piece similar to the content I'm looking.
I will only be responding to people I'm interested in!

Contact me here or at dreadfulenchanted@gmail.com! Thank you!
Last edited by DreadfulEnchanted on Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chara234

Re: [Paid][Open] Looking for 18+ Writer

#2 Post by chara234 »

Greetings! My name is Chara and my discord is Chara#1014, I prefer speaking through there as well but as I couldn't find your discord on the forum post I assume you wish me to email/reply first, and I'll be doing both just for the sake of being thorough.

I am a very experienced erotic writer, it's something that I do in my free time as well as free-lance, and I have plenty of different pieces that I can show you as an example from girl on girl custom characters of fantasy, and modern genres. Out of all of my skillsets in being a writer I first and foremost am strongest with imagery (which of course is the bread and butter of erotic writing... (or is it whipped cream and cherries?)) followed by a passion for character design, and a desire to improve upon plot structures beyond the drafting phase.

As for Male x Female writing, I don't have very many examples of those, but I do have examples of Futa x Female writing (so it's safe it say that I know how the bits work.) If you would love to talk more than please, message me any time on my Discord! I think that we can be great companions for bringing out the best of the carnal pleasures of life!

Also if it's worth mentioning, I can do pretty much any sort of kink or fetish, so don't be afraid to ask!

- Chara#1014

DreadfulEnchanted
Projects: Slippery Kiss
Deviantart: dreadfulenchanted

#3 Post by DreadfulEnchanted »

This is still open!

Angie
Regular

#4 Post by Angie »

Hey there, I send you an e-mail a while back but never got an answer from you? (Angela de Frost).
If you need Discord to contact me, that would be Angeh#0412
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder