[OPEN] [PAID] [ENGLISH/BAHASA (Indonesian)] translator for hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
EnajoriYui
Regular

[OPEN] [PAID] [ENGLISH/BAHASA (Indonesian)] translator for hire!

#1 Post by EnajoriYui »

Hi, I am Yui and I'm a translator hoping to get to work on your projects!
I have previous experience in Translating (English to Bahasa and vice versa), but I would really like to gain even more experience in the near future.
My native language is Bahasa (Indonesian) and I would love to see more games to have my country language as an available language option.

Based on wikipedia :
According to gaming researcher Newzoo, in 2017 there were an estimated 43.7 million active gamers in Indonesia, spending a total of US$879.7 million for average annual spending of US$20.13 per person.[8] This made Indonesia the largest gaming market in Southeast Asia and 16th largest globally, just behind Taiwan and ahead of India.[9] According to Euromonitor, the industry revenues had grown from IDR 1.812 trillion in 2011 to IDR 11.395 trillion by 2016, for a growth of 44.4% annually. Another research from Unity Technologies found that Indonesia's video game market was the fastest–growing in Southeast Asia.[10] Of the 2016 sales, about 98% were through internet retailing in form of software. Sales of video game hardware, including consoles and accessories, amounted to just around IDR 200 billion annually between 2011 and 2016.[7]

That's only based on 2017 data and I am sure atm it is more than that (especially because of the lockdown and all), so adding Bahasa as one of the game language options would add a higher percentage to add more players from my country.

I am willing to work on any type of project and like my usual commission on Background artwork, I will do progress update at least every 2 days, so you would know how far I have been working on your project.

My rates are:
Translation: 10$ per 1000 words.

I am willing to negotiate depending on the size of the project so please ask if you're unsure!
PM me on my discord: #Yui1497

Thank you ^^

Alianora_La_Canta
Projects: Budacanta
Organization: ImpararBuddy
Tumblr: alianoralacanta
itch: alianora-la-canta
Discord: Alianora La Canta#8170

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] [ENGLISH/BAHASA (Indonesian)] translator for hire!

#2 Post by Alianora_La_Canta »

EnajoriYui has just finished translating the Budacanta visual novel demo into Indonesian Bahasa (I will update this post with the link when it is updated with the translation - and a language selector). Asks good questions, communicates clearly and eager to understand as much as possible about the context of the game being translated. Not only did EnajoriYui give updates almost every day, but the work was also completed a full 7 weeks ahead of schedule, which is seriously impressive. EnajoriYui also proofreads the text before providing it.

If you hire EnajoriYui as your Indonesian Bahasa translator, you will be pleased with the results.