[Closed]Looking for team members willing to skill trade or negotiate compensation

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
princessbarb21
Deviantart: princessbarb21
itch: princessbarb21
Discord: โ„ณ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐’†๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผโ’ถโ’นโ“Šโ“โ“‰#2958 or princessbarb21#4009

[Closed]Looking for team members willing to skill trade or negotiate compensation

#1 Post by princessbarb21 »

Hello, I'm looking for team members to help me out on a project I'm working on.

As I, unfortunately, can't pay people with money, I was thinking we could skill trade, or negotiate some other form of Payment.

I am a writer and beginner anime/Manga style artist.

I haven't made any visual novels yet, but I have been writing characters for 10+ years, and I am currently a proofreader/ editor to my only current teammate.

What I am looking for.

Anime/Manga style Sprite Artist for 4 characters 1 pose, 3 outfits each. Expressions needed, to be discussed.

Anime style Background artist. Backgrounds needed to be discussed. Found

Renpy or other vn maker programmer for basic otome vn/ dating sim game. Details to be discussed. Found

Another writer to help write 1 character route while I write the other. Found

Game features

2 Romance routes
2 Romance endings
2 Remain friends Endings.
1 secret end

A bout the game

The Kingdom, unlike others, has a different tradition to select its next king, instead of the birth order of the King's Sons.

A Noble girl at a young age is selected to be raised as the two oldest prince's fiance, to later choose one of them to be the next king and marry him. She then takes the position of Queen at his side, when he becomes king after the current king retires or dies.

18-year-old Ameliana, the childhood friend to the kingdom's Princes, is the selected noble for this duty.

Normally, she wouldn't have to choose for another few years, ( age 21) but The king has suddenly fallen ill. It's unknown if he'll recover.

Thus, Ameliana has been summoned to the palace to start the process early.

There's a problem though, Ameliana isn't so sure she's up to the task.

With the importance and pressure of her duty, Ameliana must overcome her doubts and much more to secure the future of the Kingdom and its Royal family.

What I can offer for skill trade

* Proofreading/ editing of your own project

* Basic character designs for your own project

* Make Menu buttons/ menu background for your own project

Other compensation options

1: You could sell sprites you draw of my character designs in sprite asset pack, just credit me as the character designer.

2: You could Sell backgrounds you make for this project in a background asset pack.

3:dicuss your compensation suggestion.

Progress

Character designs

King character design done. outfit design 1/3 done

Prince Elan character design 99% done outfit design 1/3 done

Prince Alistair character design 99% done outfit design 1/3 done

Queen character design 0 % outfit design 0/3 done
King Redmond, Sleep wear
King Redmond, Sleep wear
Prince Elan, Sleep wear
Prince Elan, Sleep wear
Prince Alistair , Sleep wear
Prince Alistair , Sleep wear
Base used: https://www.deviantart.com/gattoadopts/ ... -814412394
Base By: GattoAdopts on deviantart

Writing

Word count: 5,188

I believe will have enough written soon for a short prologue demo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contact me here or โ„ณ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐’†๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผโ’ถโ’นโ“Šโ“โ“‰#2958 on Discord.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a comment or message as well.