[OPEN] Painterly Illustrations & Character/Environment Design (From 40$ per artwork!)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Astheri_art

[OPEN] Painterly Illustrations & Character/Environment Design (From 40$ per artwork!)

#1 Post by Astheri_art »

Welcome! My name is Amai, I study arts and education on one of the Poland's most renowned universities and I aspire to make art my full-time job. My works have been displayed on art exhibitions and I myself have wide experience in making commissions of fictional and original characters, portraits and landscapes. I am a communicative and ambitious person, looking forward to working for you!

If you're looking for a freelance artist to illustrate a fantasy and magical scene for your own story, you're definitely in the right place! I'm here to bring what you have imagined into life, whether it is a picture of nature, architecture or interior scene. I can also add in your favourite characters and elements of storytelling, since this is what I, as a storyteller, writer and artist myself I adore in my personal pieces of art. My works can be used as covers, book/game illustrations, wallpapers and gifts for both your loved ones and yoursefl! I also have wide experience in designing characters and landscapes that can be used as backgrounds.

Please provide me all the needed and useful references and sources. After clearing up all the details, I always prepare up to three different sketches for my clients so that they can freely choose the one that fits their expectations better. I reserve all the rights to publish my works on social media and keep them for my portfolio purposes.

CONTACT & SOCIAL MEDIA:
Twitter: @Astheri_art
Instagram: @Astheri_art
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/astheri_amai
E-mail: amai.astheri@gmail.com

If you're interested in working with me, please take a look at my commission sheets!
Attachments
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Some fantasy landscapes:
Some fantasy landscapes:
#210 taurus.jpg
#200 LEO.JPG
And some character design examples!
And some character design examples!
#174 livay design.png
#190 Aria dnd.png