[UNPAID] VICTORIAN BL LOOKING FOR TEAM!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LilSugoishii

[UNPAID] VICTORIAN BL LOOKING FOR TEAM!

#1 Post by LilSugoishii »

Hi! I'm Oishii, an indie visual novel developer searching for a small team. I'd like to bring this visual novel to life for the #yaoijam competition. I hope you'll consider joining!

For more thorough information, check the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hNf ... p=drivesdk

Plot:

Prince Everett has been sickly ever since he was young. Out of fear for his life, his parents, the King and Queen, forced him to stay in his room. On the night of the biggest seasonal event, he is laying in bed wishing to dance the night away like others in his class.

As if an answer to his prayers, a stranger appears on his balcony injured and asking to be let inside. But without knowing his intentions, what can Everett expect of him?

This Victorian era Visual Novel revolves around our main protagonist: Prince Everett. On a night like any other he expects to retire to bed after being coaxed by his maid. But during the night, he wakes up to the sound of something rapping against his balcony glass. When he investigates the noise, he finds a tall man with an injured shoulder asking for refuge.

The player will have a choice to make that will change the destiny of Prince Everett in this short 6,000 word visual novel. The script is already completed, so we only need to proofread it and get the assets ready.

Roles:

Creative Director/Writer (1)
Oishii

Proofreader/Editor (2)
Quicknuminex
Open

Sprite Artist (1)
Open

Background Artist (1)
Open

CGI Artist (1)
Open

Programmer (1)
Open

Music Composer (1)
Open

Voice Actors (1)
TBD

If you haven't heard about me, my previous projects are…

Once Upon An Earl
Beyond Tradition
La Terreur Sur Roues
Deep Awareness of The Universe
Alice

If you're interested in filling a position, please dm me at F o x y#6523 or place your discord in the comments so I can contact you!
Last edited by LilSugoishii on Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exuin
Regular
Deviantart: ShatteredRe
Github: ShatReal
itch: ShatteredReality
Discord: ShatteredReality#7834

Re: VICTORIAN BL LOOKING FOR TEAM!

#2 Post by exuin »

It looks like you're not accepting friend requests. I am a programmer and my Discord is ShatteredReality#7834.

LilSugoishii

#3 Post by LilSugoishii »

exuin wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:57 pm It looks like you're not accepting friend requests. I am a programmer and my Discord is ShatteredReality#7834.
exuin wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:57 pm It looks like you're not accepting friend requests. I am a programmer and my Discord is ShatteredReality#7834.
I'm sorry, but the programmer role has been taken a second before you posted. If you're interested in filling any of the other roles I'd love to hear from you!

_NTx

#4 Post by _NTx »

Hi, I'm interested in the composer's position. Please hmu on discord and I'll gladly show you my portfolio! cristianlavb#3833