[CLOSED][PAID]Looking for an experienced programmer for custom menus/UI

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Dav
Regular
Projects: Fancy Future

[CLOSED][PAID]Looking for an experienced programmer for custom menus/UI

#1 Post by Dav »

Hello,
I've been trying a few programmers so far and none have been up to the task...

Here is the current state of the menus/UI :

The main menu screen is fine.
The save/load screen has issues
The gallery/memory screens are far from what i need.
The preferences screens has issues.

What i need :

-Gallery and memory screens need a "navigation" button to choose between the different characters. (variable characters amount since i'll use the same interface for 3 projects, if possible through a list in a separate file). Also a portrait of the character like in the example :

-Save/load screens need some tweaks, the buttons/frame don't align correctly

-The left menu has some issues when going in extras, the translations doesn't translate all menus... etc.

-The preference menu need 2 extra sound channels, as well as a better "look". The scrolling is useless...

-"Bonus" : animated sound cursors.

In short, it's a mess after going through the hands of 4 differents persons saying they can code a gallery and everything but giving up after a week...
Hence why i'm looking for someone experienced, that would either re-do everything from scratch, either keep just the working elements and make the rest himself.
Clear and commented code is needed (i want to understand what you will do).

Thank you.

ryokousha
itch: rollblack

Re: [CLOSED][PAID]Looking for an experienced programmer for custom menus/UI

#2 Post by ryokousha »

Hello Dav, Are you still searching for programmer?