The Missing Parts of Maria Gwozdek [dark fantasy][horror][free] - please help me get 10 Steam reviews!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
xlomid

The Missing Parts of Maria Gwozdek [dark fantasy][horror][free] - please help me get 10 Steam reviews!

#1 Post by xlomid »

Hello folks! Several years ago, a friend and I made The Missing Parts of Maria Gwozdek a dark fantasy/horror visual novel about a desperate protagonist meeting a fairy who is willing to grant her wishes in exchange for her organs. The original game was posted on Itch.io and received pretty well, but, having been made for a game jam, it didn't have all the content I had intended for it to have.

The Missing Parts of Maria Gwozdek: screenshot
The Missing Parts of Maria Gwozdek: screenshot

I have finally gotten around to polishing and remastering the game, adding more content, an additional secret ending, and 1080p graphics - and decided to publish it on Steam as a free download: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1822 ... a_Gwozdek/

I'm now trying to reach 10 reviews on Steam so that the game has a review score (Positive, Mixed, etc.) and the algorithm shows it to more people, and I would appreciate any help I can get. Please consider checking the game out and leaving a review on Steam!

Blurb
Maria's life is falling apart: she's lost her job, her landlord wants her out, and her mother is sick. As she struggles to keep her head above water, Maria is approached by a mysterious figure who offers her an unusual deal.

The stranger will fulfill any of Maria's wishes. But for each wish granted, they demand a horrifying payment: one of Maria's organs.

Will the gruesome deal fix Maria's life? And at what cost?