[Open][FREE] Character design and sprites

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
pinkunokuma

[Open][FREE] Character design and sprites

#1 Post by pinkunokuma »

I'm in the mood to help with a project. For free c:
I do character design and sprites.
https://i.imgur.com/aQJyWcH.png
Image above shows various characters I've designed.

I draw all kinds of body types and genres.

While I am doing this for free, I need to actually be interested in the project if I'm going to do this.
And keep in mind I work full time so be patient with me.

If interested please post a little about your project and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
Thanks c:

LaVNrose

Re: [Open][FREE] Character design and sprites

#2 Post by LaVNrose »

Hi! I love your art style (especially those demon-esque characters you have in your sample--so pretty!). I'd be thrilled if we could collaborate on a project I'm currently working on. Here's a bit about it, in case you're interested:

The plot centers around a gay high school boy named Kyle who’s obsessed with a series of terrible werewolf novels. The werewolves in these novels can shapeshift at will, can control their wolfish side, and are in no way monsters. Kyle wishes more than anything that he could be one. Well, his wish comes true. He gets bitten by a werewolf, only to discover that, in reality, they are monsters: killing machines who lose control on the full moon, like in ancient legends. To make matters worse, it turns out his father is a witch (yes, his dad’s a dude, but all magic-users are called “witches” here) and (even worse still) is the leader of a group of werewolf hunters. Kyle’s...shall we say...distraught at the whole situation. But luckily for him, this is a romance VN, so he gets to choose one of five lovely guys to comfort him.

It's going to be a fairly long game, so I totally understand if you don't want to commit to that. If that's the case, however, would you consider doing some concept art at least? I just love your style so much, it makes me want to see my characters in it!