Lucy's Revenge

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Lemano

Who was she?

#31 Post by Lemano »

Hi! My name is Lemano and I have lurked silently in this forum for quite a while now and this will be my first time posting in this forum.

Of all the games created by the good people of this forum, Lucy's Revenge is quite different from the rest. I have enjoyed playing this game, the art is nicely done and the little animated segments is something not usually found in other games created by the good people of this forum but I do have difficulty picking up some jokes/situations in it which prompted me to try the renpy demo.

I understand that this game is meant to be a parody of the renpy game that comes with the demo but all I did see is a girl named Eileen and no indication nor sign of Lucy but on the game Lucy's Revenge, Lucy mentioned that she only gets little time in every version of renpy that comes out and something tells me that Lucy is indeed a very important part of the renpy universe.

Am I missing something or is Lucy a character specifically made for this game or is she hidden somewhere in the demo? Just curious.

Also, there is this perverted cameraman wearing red tropical suite grabbing Eileen in the you know what. Is he also part of the renpy demo? is he hidden or is he also a character specifically made for this game?

Double Dead Meat Pizza - Who wants to eat that? Ugh!

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?

#32 Post by Enerccio »

Cameraman should be mugenjohncel (author).
http://www.bishojo.tk is technically ONLINE!
Songs of Araiah promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalchucuoDU

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#33 Post by mugenjohncel »

- CONTENT NO LONGER RELEVANT -
Last edited by mugenjohncel on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

I wrute what i feel at the moment here person...

Re: Lucy's Revenge

#34 Post by I wrute what i feel at the moment here person... »

'Morally Correct (?)' Hmm why is the '?' there at all? Of course whoever that person is is great.

Hmm with the multi tasking that person did (appearing in a game, creating a game, posting pictures in general, and random posts that i missed but are probably somewhere...), i would say that person is not just a lurker. My favorite moment was the
gag the mouth part, by that i mean the part with the words of using the program as a mini pic

Ok fine that was my 3rd favorite moment. My real favorite was the
gun moment... I really liked the bg for the first gun moment and i was a bit sad that the 2nd one didn't have those attention grabbers..

... :oops: .... grrr :evil: sigh :( fine my favorite moment was the camera guy moment...... Wow i spent so long thinking this up, i forgot what i was going to write from when i decided to make this post.

Hmm... *channels past thoughts* "I think this game makes you like Eileen more and more was that your point?" .... "I can't even remember the other girls name at all." .... "I wish Eileen had a full game, as i complained about in general" .... "I don't think eating Double Dead Meat Pizza is a good idea as that would mean eating flesh of the undead after they are killed the 2nd time.. you could die from it.... then where would we fans be..." .... "I believe this game was great" .... "Does your work still include the uncut version, as well as, the Teacher K game?"

*write

#35 Post by *write »

sorry for putting the wrong word in the name.

e-imi

#36 Post by e-imi »

Hello, I've been a long time lurker here, and have only recently been able to run Ren'py on my Mac. I've been wanting to play Lucy's Revenge for quite a while and was happy to see that there was a Mac version avaliable. However, I can't open up the .exe files on a Mac, and usually most of the other Ren'py files were .app.

Is there any way I can make it work? Sorry, I'm not quite sure if this is the right place for this either.

(I'm really looking forward to this game. I love the art and the character design~)

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#37 Post by PyTom »

You can try renaming the app so it has the same name as the .py file, and then dragging it into the same directory as the .py. For example, if the .py file is "Lucy's Revenge.py", you'll want to drag in "Lucy's Revenge.app".
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

e-imi

#38 Post by e-imi »

PyTom wrote:You can try renaming the app so it has the same name as the .py file, and then dragging it into the same directory as the .py. For example, if the .py file is "Lucy's Revenge.py", you'll want to drag in "Lucy's Revenge.app".
There is no .app in the Lucy's Revenge folder, only an .exe.

Sorry, If I was unclear. ^^;

Marcelo_Orlando
Veteran
Completed: Case of the missing bracelet, Case of the mysterious stalker
Projects: Horror/fantasy
Organization: Kaboyashi Square

#39 Post by Marcelo_Orlando »

::stumbles in:: Ok, I have got to play this, I'm hearing way to much of it's awesomeness!!(yea yea, I know I'm late!) time to down load! ::stumbles back out:: :arrow:

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#40 Post by mugenjohncel »

- CONTENT NO LONGER RELEVANT -
Last edited by mugenjohncel on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marcelo_Orlando
Veteran
Completed: Case of the missing bracelet, Case of the mysterious stalker
Projects: Horror/fantasy
Organization: Kaboyashi Square

#41 Post by Marcelo_Orlando »

::stumbles in:: Hurry before IT comes back:: stumbles back out::

doomonyou
Completed: CameliaGirls for Android

#42 Post by doomonyou »

I hope the mention of an updated version on the website is true. This was a great little VN.

Edit: Nevermind. I see you cancelled it. :(