Adoxographart

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
Adoxographist
Regular

Adoxographart

#1 Post by Adoxographist »

Haha, I'm not really the best at introductions... Ah well, my name is Adoxographist, though feel free to call me Adox, or Q. I've actually been lurking around for quite some time, and I very occasionally make a short post here and there. Still, I'd like to introduce myself a bit more properly as well as display some images I have drawn.
Either way, it's very nice to meet you all, and I hope we can get along fine.

I draw stuff sometimes...

Well, I'm fairly young, and so my pictures might not seem incredibly professional and may need to be worked on. I don't mind critiquing at all, though it's definitely not required. I greatly hope to improve myself.

Arranged oldest to newest
I find it tough to draw full body pictures, but I like drawing walking people, even if the angles are very off.<br />His foot is somehow missing.
I find it tough to draw full body pictures, but I like drawing walking people, even if the angles are very off.
His foot is somehow missing.
Back when I was taking chibi commissions, I made this image to show people what I made. Like a menu, I suppose.
Back when I was taking chibi commissions, I made this image to show people what I made. Like a menu, I suppose.
Like the ones before, these were used to show what I was offering for my chibi commissions.
Like the ones before, these were used to show what I was offering for my chibi commissions.
I find it very difficult to draw hands, and so to cover up my weakness, I simply make very large sleeves!
I find it very difficult to draw hands, and so to cover up my weakness, I simply make very large sleeves!
Back when I drew webcomics, this was generally the style in which I drew them. It's simplistic, but because the eyes are so large, it is very expressive.
Back when I drew webcomics, this was generally the style in which I drew them. It's simplistic, but because the eyes are so large, it is very expressive.
I do not frequently use this style, as it is mostly for experimentation. An attempt to draw a more generic &quot;kawaii&quot; style.<br />Haha, I am also a big fan of Epik High.
I do not frequently use this style, as it is mostly for experimentation. An attempt to draw a more generic "kawaii" style.
Haha, I am also a big fan of Epik High.
Like the one before it, this picture is mostly for experimentation. Still, it was very fun to draw. (I wouldn't mind having that shirt)
Like the one before it, this picture is mostly for experimentation. Still, it was very fun to draw. (I wouldn't mind having that shirt)

That's all I really have for you for now, but I hope to put more later.
Thank you very much for your time.
Last edited by Adoxographist on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blakjak
Veteran

Re: Adoxographart

#2 Post by blakjak »

This is real good stuff Q !

lucy
Lucy-Class Veteran

#3 Post by lucy »

Nice stuff :)

Hmm... (Goes back to the drawing board... here we go again :mrgreen: )

killdream
Veteran
Projects: EVūL (WIP), insilo (WIP), Cute Demon Crashers!
Deviantart: robotlolita
Github: robotlolita

#4 Post by killdream »

Really great stuff *-*

I liked so much the first one (despiste the missing foot and the other being somewhat weird) because... blood *-*

Okay, so, about your art, it's really great, and it's good to see how you improved from the first drawing to the last one, the hands are great in the last one, even if they're in common/simple positions. Your lineart is really good, I wish I could do linearts like this i.i

Fang-tan
Regular

#5 Post by Fang-tan »

I like the chibi ones. The expressions like the ones in the second image are a weakness of mine~
"I've heard that villains who go soft and then crazy are pretty popular these days, right?
Even sooo, I've studied a lot of manga, anime and galge that have been popular, you seeee?" - Beatrice, Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Loli Salad~ Music, Doujin, Touhou, Umineko and Anime
(previously I was Hashihime~)

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#6 Post by sake-bento »

Welcome to Lemmasoft. ^-^

That's some very cute artwork that you have. ::nods:: I live the faces, especially the eyes. So cute. *o*

I look forward to seeing you around.

#7 Post by Guest »

*coughs*
I think I took far too long to respond to this. But, I'm really happy that people enjoy my work!
And I am also really thankful for all the nice welcomes people gave me.

I actually... haven't been drawing much lately. But since it's the summer, I feel I should really put more effort.

Adoxographist
Regular

#8 Post by Adoxographist »

Ah, I should probably mention that the guest was me not logged in...

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#9 Post by MaiMai »

Oho Epik High fan +A+ And nice artworks, hope I can get that good at CGing
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)