A man married to a pillow

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Deris

Re: A man married to a pillow

#46 Post by Deris »

Yea, she's good in bed; I mean come on she's a pillow; but can she cook?

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#47 Post by LVUER »

No, but you can always order for one (not two, since pillow doesn't eat) ^_^
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

IceD
Veteran

#48 Post by IceD »

DemonLemur175 wrote:Also, (I have a pretend 'belief' that some objects are possessed) it makes you wonder what kind of soul would be stuck in a pillow? What if he's actually married to a family member in the pillow?! XDD
Guess what - there is already such a VN :twisted:

Jake
Support Hero

#49 Post by Jake »

DemonLemur175 wrote:What if he's actually married to a family member in the pillow?! XDD
Since the entire practical reason that there's a social stigma and to a varying degree legislation against marrying family members is to avoid genetic problems associated with inbreeding, like the concentration of inherited disorders, there's no real reason marrying a pillow with your mother's soul should be a problem... :3
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

NeumanProductions
Regular
Completed: Penpals
Projects: Raven Falls; Zero no Tsukaima: A Familiar's Dilemma (Lost in Production))
Organization: Justice Brothers

#50 Post by NeumanProductions »

IceD wrote:Guess what - there is already such a VN :twisted:
Wait, what VN is that? I have to find it now.
Jake wrote:Since the entire practical reason that there's a social stigma and to a varying degree legislation against marrying family members is to avoid genetic problems associated with inbreeding, like the concentration of inherited disorders, there's no real reason marrying a pillow with your mother's soul should be a problem... :3
And that is why KissXSis is indeed a great way to play into this notion. No genetics but just the thought of sibling love...three cheers for the father in this series; he understands. XD

Warning: This has nothing to do with a pillow and complete sidetrack.
DoubleWarning: The warning is at the end so you might want to read that first.
"Sometimes...when there's no one around...I only step on the darker ones..." ~Hanako (Katawa Shoujo by 4Leaf Studios)
You know, I sometimes still do that. :)
This Act 1 portion is what hooked me on VNs, so I like to promote them.
Anything I write I post here Deviant Art

Fluffycrow
Regular
Projects: Akita Files (WIP, mystery/otome)

#51 Post by Fluffycrow »

I'm stuck between making fun of that Korean guy and being in awe of him for being able to follow through with that. XD I suspect I might have married my L plushie a long time ago if I wasn't afraid of people thinking I'm insane. XD

LVUER
King of Lolies

#52 Post by LVUER »

How about now?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

vaanknight
Regular
Completed: Happy Weird-Day! How a freckled fairy can save your world (Or get more freckles in the process...)"
Projects: Nameless 2D Fighting Game

#53 Post by vaanknight »

LVUER wrote: Oh, and why I sue him? Perhaps because I just couldn't stand the mind of having my beloved character (I love all my creation) together with that pervert...
Oh so very true... if I'm not gonna have my way with my fairies, no one will.

Esphirisa
Regular

#54 Post by Esphirisa »

Well, if I love something inanimate, I could hug it (if it is hug-gable) and think of it every moment of my life, but I would never marry it. What people do in their lives is their business, I guess. I mean, it's their choice if they choose to sleep with a pillow, walk down the aisle with a computer, or marry a bridge. It's not like it'll affect me or anything. Well, that's just my thoughts.

Oh, and Fate Testarossa is from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and some of its sequels.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#55 Post by LVUER »

And then I heard news about someone married a DS (Love Plus) and an XBOX360. Things just keep getting crazier and crazier 0_0

DeviantArt Account

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#56 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

well, thinking now, I wish that Italian Laws permit to marry (really durable and hard to destroy) items... will enable me to give the finger to that trio of rough, ungrateful & rude nieces in my will......

(Italian succession laws don't give full control of estate, and there's fixed minimum quotas for heirs, but widows trump over all other heirs in these quotas...)

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.