[Still recruiting] Need some "special effect BGs" (tiny job)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Feteo

[Still recruiting] Need some "special effect BGs" (tiny job)

#1 Post by Feteo »

Hello everybody,

Somewhat odd title, but I have no idea how to sum up my problem in less than a sentence.
So far, my kinetic novel project is going on smoothly: I finished writing the story in December, (it's about as long as Harry Potter 1, even includes poetry - and I'm talking about real poetry, not just somebody lining up words, that supposedly sound good, but only express the depressed mental state of the author) BGs are made up by public domain "filtered" photographs, a composer exists, an artist (character sprites) exists and I do the whole programming (in Ren'Py). I also have to mention, that the whole story is written in German. (I didn't dare writing in English, maybe I'll try some day)
Genre is Fantasy and as in every good story, there exist H-Scenes fightscenes. Now, writing them isn't too bad, illustrating them in a visual novel is a whole other story.

I need somebody to make me some quick "slash" pictures, similar the ones seen in "Umineko no naku koro ni". I believe, that "Songs of Araiah" also had one (illusional) fighting scene, where there were some cool slashes flying around, so I'm looking for these kind of pictures.
Basically "white slashes" on a black background. I need...
  • ...a round slash. (for something like swords)
    ...one straight slash. (imagine an arrow flying or Lancer's spear from Fate/Unlimited codes)
Different versions are appreciated. Maybe different versions will look better, I have to try it out.

I guess, it isn't much to do, but it is pretty important to me. I don't think, that it is something big, which is worth paying somebody, but I will mention you of course in the credits. (If wanted.)

The project should be completed somewhere in february or march, but remember: it's German and I guess there aren't too many users here, that know German...

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

Re: [Still recruiting] Need some "special effect BGs" (tiny

#2 Post by kisa »

Have people replied to you yet? Or are you still waiting for someone to give you those slash screens?