Read a funny joke, post a funny joke.

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Sailor Kitty
Veteran

Read a funny joke, post a funny joke.

#1 Post by Sailor Kitty »

This is a game!
the rules are simple-post a joke! But it has to be a FUNNY one. No chicken-crossed-the-street, or puns.

Since we are all geeks, I hope this one will work.

Bill gates dies and goes to hell :twisted:
Satan greets him: "Welcome Mr. Gates, we've been waiting for you. This will be your home for all eternity. You've been selfish, greedy and a big liar all your life. Now, since you've got me in a good mood, I'll be generous and give you a choice of three places in which you'll be locked up forever.

Satan takes Bill to a huge lake of fire in which millions of poor souls are tormented and tortured. He then takes him to a massive coliseum where thousands of people are chased about and devoured by starving lions. Finally, he takes Bill to a tiny room in which there is a bottle of the finest wine sitting on a table. To Bill's delight, he sees a PC in the corner. Without hesitation, Bill says "I'll take this option."

"Fine," says Satan, allowing Bill to enter the room. Satan locks the room after Bill.

As he turns around, he bumps into Lucifer. "That was Bill Gates!" cried Lucifer. "Why did you give him the best place of all!"

"That's what everyone thinks" snickered Satan.

"The bottle has a hole in it!"

"What about the PC?"

"It's got Windows 95!" laughed Satan.

"And it's missing three keys,"

"Which three?"

"Control, Alt and Delete."
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?

#2 Post by Enerccio »

On a hot blistering summer day, a redneck cowboy comes riding into town on his horse with his dog following. He tied the horse and dog under the shade of a tree and went into the bar for a cold beer.

About 20 minutes later a policeman comes into the bar and asks who owned the dog tied under the tree. The redneck cowboy said that it was his.

The policeman said, "Your dog seems to be in heat."

The redneck cowboy replies, "Ain't no way my dog's in heat, she's cool cause I got 'er tied under the shade of the tree."

The policeman says, "No! you don't understand; your dog needs to be bred."

"No way", the redneck cowboys says, "Dog don't need bread, she's not hungry, I fed her beef jerky this mornin".

Now the policeman gets mad and yells out, "NO! you don't seem to understand, your dog wants to have sex!"

The redneck cowboy looks at him and says, "Wall, go ahead. I always wanted a policedog!"
:lol:
http://www.bishojo.tk is technically ONLINE!
Songs of Araiah promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalchucuoDU

Fawkes - Feathered Melody
Regular

#3 Post by Fawkes - Feathered Melody »

Werner Heisenberg is driving down a highway when he is pulled over by the police.

Policeman: Do you know how fast you were going?

Heisenberg: No, but I know exactly where I am.
Writer / Programmer
Crows Project: Released 12/15/07
Noctua: In Development. Demo 3 released.
Project Silk Road: Planning/Story Construction
"Live while awake. Live while dreaming."
We have a [new] website again!

Sailor Kitty
Veteran

#4 Post by Sailor Kitty »

Heres a classic from sweden.

A little boy is riding an old fashioned train with his father. They roll down the window and the boy stares out of the window. His father then decides to play a trick on his son, so he takes his sons hat and places it behind his back. when his son askes for it, he replies "It flew out the window. But if you close your eyes and whistle, I bet it'll come back." So the boy closes his eyes and whistles. Then his father places the hat on his head. A little while later, the boy yanks off his fathers hat, and throws it out the window.

"Quick Daddy! Whistle!"
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com