Sleep

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

Sleep

#1 Post by Caveat Lector »

Is anyone else familiar with this obscure little gem? I discovered it by chance on VNDB. I was curious, so I played through it and...let's just say it's...um...random. :lol:

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/201076/v ... ovel-sleep
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Sleep

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

Hadn't heard of this. I don't know if it has anything to do with Friendship is Magic... Perhaps the writer isn't active on writing / VN forums, or is just more active on FIMFiction than other communities. I don't know.

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

Re: Sleep

#3 Post by Caveat Lector »

Unless it's some sort of elaborate inside joke about ponies in Equestria having insomnia that I just don't get, no, there's no reference to FiM in this. It just happens to be on a FiM-fanfic site. I found it amusing just for its sheer WTF value. Make one wrong decision and you die. Literally. Think Can't Get Away With Nuthin' taken to its extremes, even past "very special episode" standards.
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete