English-Vietnamese Translator [CLOSED]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Qrii
Projects: Patchwork ; Lucente ; Mafiesta
Organization: Leveretta Studio

English-Vietnamese Translator [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Qrii »

Due to the small amount of people who acknowledge of VN in my country, Vietnam (Odd because we call it VN all the time :]) it make me feel kind of sad. Especially when the number of Vietnamese on here is very little and usually they come and go. Vietnamese doesn't stand out at all compare to English and Japanese but I want to help as many people as I can to be able to know and enjoy VN/KN in Vietnamese so I want to offer my ability to translate VN from English into Vietnamese.
My service is available for short-length project at the moment. Most preferred is finished project.
Even though I'm trying to help Vietnamese to have a closer step in VN world, I can also be a little picky. I do this for free because of the reason I mentioned above. This is a win-win situation, I will also introduce your games to my country's audiences too! We have a large community of gamers and otakus.
I'm opening for only one project at time.
Sample: I'm waiting for one I can finish so I can provide my sample :D
Preferred Project:
- Non-romance or GxB/BxG
- Friendship
- Horror/Suspense
- Comedy
- Drama
- Fantasy
Why no (A),(B),(C),etc.?
- Because I don't want to :D At least at this moment. I have to say it would be weird if I translate BL or GL, because I'm not into it. Don't mistunderstand me, I would rather avoid it while I'm young. Don't ask me about adult projects because I'm really not into it. And for traps, gender benders, etc... Haha... really funny of you.
Your working's ability:
I don't have a flexible schedule but I have got a lot of free time! I can be able to translate something around 5000 words in a month. I will do minor editing in the script if needed to make the story sound nice in our language.
Twitter || Tumbler