Simgirls LOVEMORE

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Armee
Veteran

Simgirls LOVEMORE

#1 Post by Armee »

I don't know if it's okay to post but...Simgirls LOVEMORE, apparently, is an online dating sim game produced by the creator of the first Simgirls game, Blackspears, most viewed game in the history of Newground. That-game-exist-for-over-a-decade. It's the sequel of the first game with 8 new characters, include male options. The game is aiming at both genders if I'm right, more toward males. It will coming out in Spring 2014

Official Site: http://blackspears.com/

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Simgirls LOVEMORE

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

The first edition of Simgirls was released in 2002... just before the first few EVNs. (It's loosely based on DNA^2, a mid-90s manga and anime.) I'm not sure what the person has been doing since then, other than refining the game...

I'm a bit surprised that Lovemore will be 1) an online game, and 2) a commercial product. The person's already selling merchandise. Hopefully they already know about Namco High, which is relatively similar. Thinking about what it's doing right and wrong should help them create a better final product.