Free Writing Offered!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
writinggg
Regular

Free Writing Offered!

#1 Post by writinggg »

Hey guys! I have decided to earn more experience with writing by writing for other user’s games for free. Even though I am sub-par, I do have rules. I will list them here :

1.Please do not get angry if I say no to your game. It’s better that I say that now rather than string you along.

2.Please do not harass me( I understand if I miss a deadline and you are upset, but don’t constantly message me with rude/sarcastic comments and certainly don’t call be a curse word or you will be blocked. End of discussion)

OK. Now, here are a couple of my examples. The first one is a small piece I posted here earlier (but embarrassingly without editing it). It is much better now.

#This is based off a game and/or animation I will make one day named Planets Life And Times.
Seeing that the rain was about to pour down on the city, I quickly walked into The Purple Lips. I instantly greeted by the warm air and purple colored everything. As my eyes panned the familiar stage and seats, I heard someone yell my name I looked over to the bar and saw Nicky. He was waving at me with a big smile.

I sighed and walked to the bar. As I sat at a stool, I was shocked to see a cup that was already filled with water but looked as if it had not been touched. Before I could ask, Nicky answered my question.

"You always ask for water, so I got it for you when you came in.", he said. I said a quiet "thanks" and sipped my drink.

"By the way, I can't understand you. This is a bar, so why come here if you hate alcohol? Don't you wanna drink a beer and take a load off?", he said.

"I just like the look of this place...Besides, I wouldn't want to risk being drunk around you.", I said. He pouted for a second before smirking and leaning closer to me until our faces were only 2 inches apart.

"Or maybe...", he said before moving his face behind my plain of sight until his mouth was near my ear. I gasped as I felt his breath hit my skin. I heard him chuckle slightly before resuming our conversation.

"Or maybe you just like the look of me?", he said. I snapped out of it and punched him in the core of his chest. I could hear him lose all his breath and quickly pull his hands to his stomach before taking a couple large breaths.

"Hey! Domestic abuse it wrong , you know!", he whined as he tried to rub the pain away. I
then made my own smirk and said :

"It's not domestic abuse if we never had a romantic relationship."

Before he could talk, I felt my device buzz. I took it out of my pocket and accepted the call. I was re-introduced to the face of the monkey-brat calling himself Sheen.

"What is it, Sheen?" , I said. I could see Nicky look at the screen in confusion, most likely
because of the talking monkey. I just ignored his expression.

"I just called to ask if Adam and I could order some food! Like-um....Chips! Yeah, chips!"

"And some beef dip, too!", I heard Adam's voice say off-screen. I groaned at the thought of dealing with these dumb kids .

"Fine! But only 3 pills of each!"

"OK! Adam, she said 9 pills of each!"

"What-", I yelled before they hung up. By now the entire bar was looking at me. I shyly waved back at the patrons behind me while putting my device back into my pocket.

"Um....", Nicky started to stumble out. I put my hand up at him.

"Don't ask."

The second is a scene from a 18+ story :
"Bobby!"

"Guys-"

"Are you ready for some fun!?"

"Guys, I really don't think that I should-"

"Stop being a wiss!"

"Guys...Guys!"

I could feel my clothes being taken off one by one as my older, immature friends yelled words of encouragement. I knew it was my 19th birthday, but all I wanted was to watch some movies with friends. Not go to a strip club.

"Listen, I have hormones like the next guy, but this is a bit much for my age and-"

"Stop talking and get in there!"

"Yeah, most people have to be rich to get into this privacy room! But you get to get in for free! For once don't be such a boring guy!"

"How did I get this for free again?"

"All we know is that one of the strippers picked you out! You're a regular stud!" As they kept on talking, I realized that I had no clothes on except my tight, blue boxers with a red strip on the side. I blushed and covered myself.

"Can I keep my shirt on at least!?"

"Nope! Now to more talking!"

I tried to plea to them, but I was turned around and pushed beyond a curtain into a short hallway. I noticed the hallway has brown walls with a white strip at the bottom. It had purple, fluffy carpeting that was surprisingly clean. As I looked ahead, I saw a brown door. Engraved into the door was the words "The Privacy Room". I took a deep breath and walked to the door, hoping that if I could not reason with my "friends", then I could reason with the woman who picked me out.

I turned the handle and walked in. The first thing I noticed was a woman who was most likely in her early to mid 20s. She had black hair, green eyes and lightly tan skin. She was most likely a C-cup and had a backside that most could only dream of. She wore a green tank top that covered her nipples but showed some underboob and a g-string. She had no shoes or socks on, but with this carpeting, it did not matter

"Um...Hi...", I said, making a face of annoyance from being put in this situation.

She smirked at my shyness and stressed out look.

"Hi....So what's your name, young man?", she asked. She had a strong, tomboyish voice, but you could easily tell it was a female's voice.

"It's Bobby....Look, I don't really want to be here.", I said while closing my eyes and holding my hands out in front of me. When I opened them, I noticed her smirk had changed to a confused look and then back to a smirk.

"I wondered what all the commotion was about...Your friends forced you to be here, huh?"

"Yeah...How much time did they ask for?", I asked, hoping they would not have decided to put me in such an awkward situation for long.

"They asked for a couple of hours...", she said. I made a note in my head to give me friends the silent treatment once we got back to the dorms.

"OK. I know this job is tough so....It's your lucky day!...Just tell me where to sit and I will just....Wait until the time is up, I guess.", I said. Her smirk once again faded, except now it was a frown. She pointed past her pole (which was gray) to a black leather couch (something my friends had mentioned before but I had never paid attention to in their conversations). I moved quickly and then sat on it.

Once I sat down, I paid close attention to the room. Besides the purple carpeting, the gray pole and the black leather couch, there was a brown desk next to the wall. I didn't see anything on it, so I wondered what it was used for.

"Hey!", I heard her voice say. I was snapped back from my desk thoughts to the woman in front of me. I saw her move backwards, her bum swaying from side to side until she moved next to me. She crossed her arms and had a annoyed look an her face. I decided to use small talk to see whats up.

"So...What's your name?", I asked.

"It's Samantha.", She said, forcing out the words. I then remembered what my friends said about picking me out. I decided to talk about that.

"Um...Why did you pick me out?", I said.

"Well....Why would a girl who deals with gross, rude guys pick out the first nice looking, kind man she sees coming to the strip club in years.", she said. I could feel the room get much hotter.

"So....You want to....Dance for me?", I said.

"Hmph. Took you long enough to figure out. Sit back and let me do this.", she said. I leaned further into the couch as she got up and swayed her hips while walking to the pole. I tried to keep calm but I could already feel the slight erection I had growing.

She moved in front of the pole and began slightly grinding on it. She slid the pole in between her butt cheeks and slid up and down. I could see them jiggling and moving up and falling down. As hard as I tried not to, I could not help but lightly palm my crotch over my boxers. I closed my eyes for only a second , but when I open them she was looking at me with a signature look and I stopped. Now that she had her chest to the pole, she moved the pole in between her breasts and once again moved up and down.

She then grabbed it and twirled around it with her legs up in the air and spread wide open. I could see her g-string just barely cover up her opening. I turned my head away. I could hear her go back to ground and start talking.

"What? You didn't like seeing in between my legs?" , she said with a fake sadness that was meant to mock me.

Also, it’s not a requirement, but I really like 18+ rated stories (because I’m weird) so I have a better chance of accepting if it has that type of material.
Last edited by writinggg on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheChris
Regular
Projects: Stickshooter
Deviantart: innocencecanceller

Re: Free Writing Offered!

#2 Post by TheChris »

I don't mean to be rude, but if you're going to offer your services as a writer, it might be a good idea to go back and fix the grammatical mistakes in your post. Also, I can't see the examples of your writing. I only see white blocks where it should be.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#3 Post by fleet »

TheChris wrote:I don't mean to be rude, but if you're going to offer your services as a writer, it might be a good idea to go back and fix the grammatical mistakes in your post. Also, I can't see the examples of your writing. I only see white blocks where it should be.

I'm not sure what your computer settings are, but the white blocks are a way to hide text. On my computer I hold down the left mouse button and drag inside the white blocks to view the text.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

writinggg
Regular

#4 Post by writinggg »

TheChris wrote:I don't mean to be rude, but if you're going to offer your services as a writer, it might be a good idea to go back and fix the grammatical mistakes in your post. Also, I can't see the examples of your writing. I only see white blocks where it should be.
Sorry for taking a long time to reply! I wanted to say that I will fix those. I really want to become an experienced writer, so I need to check my errors much more often.

TheChris
Regular
Projects: Stickshooter
Deviantart: innocencecanceller

#5 Post by TheChris »

fleet wrote:

I'm not sure what your computer settings are, but the white blocks are a way to hide text. On my computer I hold down the left mouse button and drag inside the white blocks to view the text.
Sorry about that. I didn't know it was supposed to be hidden. I can see it now.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#6 Post by fleet »

TheChris wrote:
Sorry about that. I didn't know it was supposed to be hidden. I can see it now.
No apologies required. :wink:
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#7 Post by dmasterxd »

Dude, your writing is on par! Pm sent!