[MUSIC]60s romantic movies-style orchestral score needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
B E A N
Regular
Projects: Secret Agenda, Maid Mansion
Organization: Hot Coffee Entertainment

[MUSIC]60s romantic movies-style orchestral score needed

#1 Post by B E A N »

Hey, everybody, BEAN here.

I finally have a project at hand for which I require the skills of some of you fine people. To be more specific, production for Secret Agenda is finally getting to a stage where PORK and I can offer some money for the assets we need.

The project
Secret Agenda is a short piece of erotic fiction about to be turned into an interactive kinetic novel. It's a story set in the 1960s about a very peculiar romantic encounter between an unsuspecting man and a woman with an agenda of her own. The theme of the story is "seduction", and we think it will appeal to men who find themselves fascinated by the mystery and magic that some women so effortlessly radiate.

We already have a voice actress, and the art is currently in production. Now we need the music.

What we want
As our story takes place in the USA, early 1960s, we want to echo that period through its musical score as well. Thus, we are looking for an orchestral score in the spirit of 60s movies such as "Breakfast at Tiffany's", "Doctor Zhivago", or even "Lolita". Easily recognizable themes, orchestrally arranged. (Heck, if you can write a second Moon River, we'll take it.)

Right now, we're looking for 5 pieces of music of around 2 minutes each, and they should be loopable. If you do get the job, you are going to see the entire game script, and if you have any suggestions for how a few more pieces of your music would accentuate certain moments of the experience even better, we will definitely consider your proposition.

We are looking for quality. We want people to remember Secret Agenda not just for its story but also for its music.

Our terms
Apply here. Either PM me or answer to this thread if you have any questions. A few examples of your work will be necessary to be taken into consideration.

As this project is a piece of erotica, you will be credited in any way you wish. You will also retain full rights to your music, of course; we pay you only for our right to use your work in the context of this one project.

Payment will be handled through PayPal, unless there's another channel that would allow you to keep a greater share of the money without putting additional costs on us.

Thank you for your attention, and if you have any questions, this is where you get to ask them.

LeetMusic
Veteran
Completed: Cursed Lands, Roommates, Wildfire: Ticket To Rock, Seeds Of Chaos
Projects: LeetStreet Boys, Paladin Dream, Murder Is Game Over

Re: [MUSIC]60s romantic movies-style orchestral score needed

#2 Post by LeetMusic »

Sending a PM. Good luck!

B E A N
Regular

Re: [MUSIC]60s romantic movies-style orchestral score needed

#3 Post by B E A N »

Aaand I sent the reply.

B E A N
Regular

Re: [CLOSED]60s romantic movies-style orchestral score neede

#4 Post by B E A N »

Alright everybody, you can stop applying now. We've narrowed it down to three possible candidates, and the choice will be between the three of them.

Thanks to everybody who dropped me a note (pun absolutely intended). Mods, you may now ceremonially lock this thread.