Im.mortal [GxB][Time Travel][Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Miryden

Im.mortal [GxB][Time Travel][Romance]

#1 Post by Miryden »

Im.mortal
logo2.png
‘Princess...it is my deepest regret in this life to be unable to fulfill the promise I made to you. But next life...next time...surely, I will protect you the bitter end. It’s the promise of an eternity.’

Blinded by the tragic visions of a dying man she sees within her dreams, high school student Yuka inexplicably draws closer to the school’s most notorious bad boy: Rikuto. But as the present intertwines with their collective past, things spiral out of hand and Yuka’s consciousness is transported back in time, hundreds of years ago to revolutionary France. She is forced to once again live through the events of her past life, relive the pain; all the while clutching to a shred of hope that perhaps, this time, things will be different.
cover.jpg
Characters
Protagonist: Yuka

(image is a sketch; she won't be drawn as a sprite so this is just a reference)
Yuka.JPG
Rikuto
rikutonew.png
The school's infamous delinquent; he often comes to class with fresh cuts and bruises that are no doubt from brawls. Yet, no one - not even the teachers - bother to confirm why; he is shown neither kindness nor concern, only scorn. Disgust and debilitating fear come hand in hand whenever his name is brought up in any conversation, alongside rumours that his parents are either dead, or have cast him away. Rikuto is utterly, utterly alone.

Sayuri
Sayuri.png
Yuka's best friend. Popular, bubbly and leads a life anyone would be jealous of. But underneath her airhead demeanour there is something more sinister to uncover; or tragic, depending on your choices as a friend.

Hi c: This is the first visual novel I have undertaken so I'm still grappling with the basics. Any tips or friendly guidance will be very much appreciated! ^-^ Especially for programming; this is also the first time I have tried it, and I still need to read up a lot.

Questions:
1) Is the premise interesting or worth undertaking a project on?
2) Does the art need any fixing/have any problems? Especially in terms of colouring and design
3) What do you think of the characters? Because it's my first visual novel and I didn't want to do anything too complex in terms of programming, there is only one love interest (although there will be many routes). Is that bad?
4) Can someone please teach me how to attach images without the attachment box? :( I've seen it done before; just have the image there. Thanks >-<
5) any other comments/criticisms/tips?

Thank you c:

Dylan_Bain
Regular
Organization: Dylan Bain Games

Re: Im.mortal [GxB][Time Travel][Romance]

#2 Post by Dylan_Bain »

Looks great! Only thing i would say is Rikuto's head is too small for his neck and body ;-)
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 52#p365552 Curently NOT Accepting Commisions!