I am a new programmer looking to work on Ren'Py projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Anouyz

I am a new programmer looking to work on Ren'Py projects

#1 Post by Anouyz »

I've been trying to learn Ren'Py for the last week or so and I have run into a wall in my progress. I don't have an idea for a story or any ability as an artist so I have run out of things to learn after the basic aspects as a story. I'm looking to work with someone who is willing to deal with me having to do a lot of research during the creation of the VN. Leave a comment or message if your at all interested. For free of course.

Aryanon
Deviantart: aryanon

Re: I am a new programmer looking to work on Ren'Py projects

#2 Post by Aryanon »

Hello, I'm a french creator :)

I want make an otome-game, but to start, I need to make a demo. That's for a game in a magic-school, we played a teenager (female) to 18. she is a normal human who discovers this school.

I want make final-illustration (like in "eldarya") with 3 choices (3 boys) and a specify design to the dialogue-box. You can see it here:

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=55BDCEF3 (this is make on my drawing-logiciel)

if we can't make the dialogue-box in the top, isn't important. but If we can, that can be really good :)

This VN have for but to present the project to french game-compagny.

Are you interested? I make all draw, and I don't necessarely need to music.

If you know use the affection "flag", that can be a +! but is not necessarely.

thanks for your reply.