Programmer looking for work [ CLOSED ]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
zuka

Programmer looking for work [ CLOSED ]

#1 Post by zuka »

Currently full on projects. I may open this back up later as my schedule frees, else a moderator can feel free to close/lock as needed.

Hello!

I'm a professional programmer with too much time on his hands. I've been doing game development for roughly 10 years now, in various roles from lead/management to QC. I don't plan on quitting my day job, but I have a lot of spare time after work and on weekends, which I usually dedicate entirely to hobby projects.

Right now I'm looking for an interesting project or two to help out on. I recently did some simple ATL work on a shipping ren'py game and it was pretty fun to tinker with, so I'm looking to explore more VN programming jobs.

I have experience doing engine development but I prefer to work on more top/mid level features. That being said, if you've got something really interesting, I can make an exception.

I also have experience in ren'py, Unity, E-mote, and a bunch of other technologies/languages that may or may not be relevant to your project.

Most importantly, I'm looking for projects that interest me. I realize that's an obtuse requirement, but as someone who codes all day only to come home and do it more, it's somewhat necessary for my sanity. That being said, my prices are fair and I'm flexible in what I can do.

If interested, shoot me a PM or grab me on skype: zuka.o
Last edited by zuka on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xelestial
Regular
Completed: Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons, To the Edge of the Sky
Projects: Mystic Destinies: Echoes
Organization: Aeon Dream Studios

Re: Programmer looking for work

#2 Post by xelestial »

I shot you a PM, but again, I'll just say again please check out our project here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=33635

Thanks for your time.