CLOSED - Looking for Composer for Otome Game (Paid)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
lovelyinc

CLOSED - Looking for Composer for Otome Game (Paid)

#1 Post by lovelyinc »

Hello!

I am looking to hire a composer on a low-budget. Need a 4 piece soundtrack for an otome game. Songs should be about 1-1.5 min each and be easily listened to on a loop. I can send examples of ideal pieces I like so you can get an idea of the feeling I want for the game.

The game surrounds a fun winter break trip for teens -

1. Calm easy song to play during most scenes. (Relaxing, positive)

2. Another song similar to song number 1 for variety possibly a slower paced one for lost in thought type of scene.

3. A song for funny/ silly moments but not to varried from types 1 & 2 (no example for this type)

4. A theme song for the game to play at final scene and at game start up (cheery, bright, exciting, romantic)

Please PM if you are interested and want examples of the music I am looking for (I will have to email it to you as mp3 files don't attach here) You can also send me example of your work, pricing, etc.

I have one song example good for the theme and one song example good for type one, and finally one good for type two to send you if interested.

Thank you,