Looking for BG Artist (3 Wishes) CLOSED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MeganeRose
Projects: Moonstone Sword, Celestial Fates, Celtic Hearts

Looking for BG Artist (3 Wishes) CLOSED

#1 Post by MeganeRose »

THIS IS NOW CLOSED!

Hi guys!
I am from Solin Games and we are looking for a BG Artist for a small visual novel. The VN itself will be free but this is a paid position!

3 Wishes

You are a wonderer, content with simply moving from place to place, never truly settling down. As you wonder through the forest with no real destination in mind you stumble across a shimmering doe. Intrigued by its beauty you follow her, however soon she disappears, and you find yourself surrounded by darkness.
When you wake up, you are surrounded by 3 witches: Aria, Ciela and Ila, confused as to how you got there you must decide if you wish to return or stay in their domain.

There is no MC sprite to allow players to be able to insert themselves into the game.

The artwork for the game is cute fantasy. We are looking for a BG artist whose style goes with our sprites. We need a style that is very whimsical and fantastical.
At the moment we will need 9 Backgrounds.
• forest, clearing, lake, outside house, inside kitchen, living room and individual rooms.

Here are our girls:
• (Small changes might be made)
Aria- Witch of the Underworld
crystals.png
Ciela- Witch of the Sky
galaxy.png
Ila- Witch of the Earth
witch.png
Work is to start in July. We are hoping for an October (Halloween Release).
If interested, please send me examples of your work and rates to:
Email: Megane@solingames.io
Discord: MeganeRose#8326
Last edited by MeganeRose on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeeThien
Deviantart: leethien

Re: Looking for BG Artist (3 Wishes)

#2 Post by LeeThien »

Hi, im doing background.
I just sent you mess at Discord.
For more information contact me :
- Gmail : muzyka89dn@gmail.com
- Discord : muzyka89dn#6671