Can someone please help with my error occured while i was building my android game

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.

Can someone please help with my error occured while i was building my android game

#1 Post by 707 »

I keep getting this kind of errors while i was building my android Ren'py game and i am still a beginner so i dont know how to fix it please help me
Also,even if i moved my directory folder from "C:\Users\ahmt_\OneDrive\Masaüstü\renpy-7.4.4-sdk" it says the keystore folder is there

Error;

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:validateSigningRelease'.
> Keystore file 'C:\Users\ahmt_\OneDrive\Masaüstü\renpy-7.4.4-sdk\rapt\android.keystore' not found for signing config 'release'.

* Try:
Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

hell_oh_world
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Can someone please help with my error occured while i was building my android game

#2 Post by hell_oh_world »

This is your 3rd post of the same error... Please revisit the threads you made.

Re: Can someone please help with my error occured while i was building my android game

#3 Post by 707 »

hell_oh_world wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:55 am This is your 3rd post of the same error... Please revisit the threads you made.
It is not the same error they're different i keep getting similar errors i cant build my android game like 4 days because of this errors i am trying to fix them but most of the time i cant because i am still a begginer. Please check my other post's you will see they are different. I really need help with that errors

Alex
Lemma-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Alex »

707 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:18 pm It is not the same error they're different ...
This is the same error, 'cause you;
- still use OneDrive instead of putting Ren'Py and your project on hard drive (C, D or any other),
- still use not allowed characters in folder's name.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=63017&p=546047#p546049
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=63015&p=546043#p546044