[Closed][Paid] Looking for Playtesters

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
otttter

[Closed][Paid] Looking for Playtesters

#1 Post by otttter »

12.25 Update:
First I want to thank everyone who filled the questionnaire!! Currently, I'm doing a playtest in a very small group and try fixing some basic bugs. After finishing this, I would contact more of you through discord to do another two turns of playtesting. One would be in early Jan and one in mid-Jan.

Thank you again to everyone who is interested in this game! I would contact you very soon!! Merry Christmas!

---------------------------------
Hi this is Otttter!

I am looking for English speakers to playtest my Renpy VN game and give feedbacks since it just finished English localization (it was translated from Chinese). The game takes about 2 - 3 hours to complete and please send me back feedbacks before Dec 27. I would Zelle you $30 for helping!!

The game is named Billionaire Lovers and released on Steam in July 2021. The tags are visual novel, psychological Horror, education and 2D. You can choose your preferred pronoun as she/he. Here is a brief intro:

"You’re a broke college graduate; your rich, distant uncle had just showed up out of nowhere and gave 100 million dollars! You’re now one of the ultra-rich, getting ready to move into a downtown garden mansion.
And right at this moment, four handsome men came into your life.
Could this be…the romance you’ve been waiting for!?
But wait, there’s something underneath their smiles that says otherwise…"

Notice:
1. Although 18+ is not required for playing this game, it's better to be 18+ to playtest it.
2. Please do not play if you have any health or body concerns (There are blinking and disturbing images)

Here is the link:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1578 ... re_Lovers/

----------------------------------
Here are the steps of playtesting:
1. Please fill out this google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link
2. I would give you access to download the beta version on Steam(You don't need to buy it) around Dec 20. (Sorry I delay the dates because of some tech issues I am working on right now...)
3. While playing it, please write down anything you feel could be improved in English (typos, words), or sentences you think may have a better translation for players to understand, as detailed as possible.
4. It takes about 2 - 3 hours to complete the entire game. After playing it, please give me a general review of the game. What do you think about the story, and what do you like or dislike?
5. After sending me back feedbacks on Discord before Dec 27. I will Zelle you $30 for your time playtesting and writing.

Since there are lots to work on, I need multiple playtesters, and so please feel free to contact me on discord if you are interested!

Thank you very much!!!